Chapter 5

It's been a few weeks, it's ok for you to live there. Brahms was quiet and sometimes he was not around the mansion.

The wifi is still on so you can watch with Brahms or you can watch alone. You don't think about calling the police or running away because Brahms is ok.

You don't have clothes to buy yet, you use big pajamas and Brahms clothes. Your dress is in good shape.

You just found out that inside the wall, Brahms is coming.

-

At 7:00 pm, you started making dinner with Brahms. The state of the food of those two is still the same, you are in the living room and Brahms is in the kitchen.

What you cook smells all over the mansion, very fragrant aroma. While cooking Brahms walked slowly closer to you, not making any noise. He put his head on your shoulder and smelled the food you were cooking.

You jumped back as he gave you an stare. "O-oh hi there." You greeted. He nods slowly, still looking into your (e/c) eyes. "The dinner is almost done... so maybe... help me prepare some plates? And a pitcher too for some juice." You spoke up. Brahms nods again and he did what you ask him to do.

He's cooperating nicely these days. He doesn't harm or hurt you. Kinda strict when going outside. But he's just taking care of you. He's not strict when it comes to the internet because he likes to watch what you're also watching. Not talking too much. A sweet guy.

The doll is nowhere to be found. The rules, too. There's still music appreciation and reading books. Cleaning the traps, not a bother now. No guest is still in. The delivery guy, not in too. You still have enough food for you two this month. Kiss goodnight, of course it cannot be gone.

After cooking the utensils is prepared for dinner. You served the dinner on the table. You grabbed the jug from the table to prepare some juice.

"What juice would you like Brahms?" You kindly asked. He stared at you for a second and suddenly moved to read a juice powder. He choose an apple juice. You nod and grabbed the apple juice powder. You gave him a smile everytime your eyes were meeting his.

Brahms watched you as you prepared everything.

You put him food on his plate. And of course you too. You have already poured him juice in his glass. Your every move is followed by his eye, as if he were watching a ballerina.  Then you smile at him. "I hope you like the food." You said, giving him a smile.

His eyes sparkled, with his child-like voice, "Thank you." He said. You nodded.

You took your dinner and informed him that you'll be eating at the sofa, "I'll wait you there. Tell me what you want to do after dinner."

He slightly nod and with that, you went to the living room to eat dinner.

You heard footsteps on the floor, Brahms maybe. You turn around and see him standing behind you. "You're done?" You asked him. He nodded, "I'll just do the dishes, then we'll do what you want to do tonight, ok?" You asked, keeping your sweetest voice.

You stand up, handling your plate and glass. You passed over him and went to the kitchen.

While washing the dishes, you heard a knock on the door. You startled, hurriedly dry both of your wet hands. You quickly ran to reach the door. You saw Brahms panicked. You stopped walking fast and faced him, "in my room." You whispered. He nervously nodded and hurriedly went to your room. It's a bit shocking he didn't go through the walls.

You fixed your self a bit and opened the door. "Hi there, Miss." A female police officer greeted. "Oh hi officer! What do you need?" You politely said.

"Uh... We heard this girl is roaming around so many towns and someone told us she's here, uhm here's her photo." The lady handed you an photo, a photo of YOU when you were a child. Someone... took a photo of you?

Inside you, you feel nervous. Why are they searching for you? You didn't remember doing anything bad.

You looked at the photo a bit long as if you didn't know the girl in the picture.

You shook your head, "nope. I don't see this girl here somewhere." You flawlessly said. The police girl nodded. "Please inform us if you did see this girl." The police girl said.

To show that you really don't know the girl, "Uhm can I have the photo? You know just in case."

"O-oh sure ma'am! And uh, here's the number of our station. Thanks for your cooperation ma'am!"

"Umm why're you searching for this girl, by the way? Is this her only photo? Is she a murderer? A suspect of something terrible?" You uttered.

"Not a suspect, but a VICTIM. She was uh... kidnapped when she was just first born. The case was actually 2 decades ago. We're afraid this girl is... you know. We have to save this girl so please kindly call us if you see this girl. We don't have any photos of her, so uh, look at some faces around and try to figure if the kid on that photo is... that." The police officer said. Why does she sounds sad?

When I heard that the girl in the photo is kidnapped, your world stopped.

You thanked the police officer before she leaves. "Fuck... I can't be kidnapped..."

— to be continued.