Chapter 20

“Let me go, Brahms.” You pleaded. The tall man still pinning you on the couch. His clothes were kinda loosened making his hairy chest uncovered to you. You almost saw everything inside his clothes.

“I’m always good... I follow the rules... I am good...” He breathed. His breathing got harsh and heavy. His high-pitched voice slowly turns into a low and loud voice. “Yes, you are good. I notice them because I’m always with you every day, right? Please manage your behavior, Brahms. I’m not good at words.”

“Be good to me and I’ll be good to you.” He whispered. “Am I not good enough? I always kiss you every night.” You modestly said, trying to calm him down.

“Our relationship this month is extremely good. I’m afraid you might run away for the next month.”

“Why do you say so?” You asked, making him pause for a moment. “I just want you around me, that’s all. And I don’t want you to use those ugly nicknames when calling me. Please be nice to me.” He said.

“Oh, sorry for my bad speech.”

“Good. Just keep on following the rules. If you don’t, I’ll punish you.” He said. It made you nervous and curious. His big veiny hands finally let you go. He stood up there, waiting for you to move. His dark eyes were locked into you, he always does. Your actions every day are always being watched by him.

You tried your best to stand up properly so that he can’t notice how scared you are.

Your eyes expanded wide as the man pulled you for an intense hug. “Don’t be scared. I’m not gonna hurt you. I’m just afraid you might run away from me. I am just happy that our relationship will keep ongoing. I was just happy because you are still here. I’ll be good I promise.” He uttered directly to your ears. You shivered, from your head to your spines. He sure does felt that.

You can’t speak, you were speechless. You don't know what words to say.

He’s been acting weird. He sometimes pulled you for a hug anytime, you were not aware of his aggression.

“You’re acting so... Weird.” You whispered, not sure if he’ll be mad at what you said. “I’ll be good! I will I promise! Please don’t leave!” He yelled. As you startled his hug tightened. His breathing got intense and massive. “Brahms, what’s going on?” You said, frightened.

You looked into his eyes. He’s furious. Further and further you started to struggle around his arms. As you struggle he got intense and violent. You started breathing heavily and were afraid. “Brahms let me go!” You yelled.

He doesn’t listen. Instead, he started pulling you somewhere. Not upstairs but to a passageway. A passage to get connected to the walls. You struggled your legs while your hands were holding tight into his violent arms. “Brahms I thought you will be good! What’s happening now?!” You yelled.

“I’m not trusting you... You’ll leave too... And I won’t let that happen...!” He breathed furiously.

Struggling so hard. Why are you struggling, you get nowhere else to run to? Only here. Your broke ass made you stay here.

You watched the light from the outside getting tiny. He continues dragging you somewhere inside the walls. “Brahms I won’t leave! Please act nice Brahms! You’re so weird! Ah!” No use, he got more intense.

He drags you with him until you heard a hard creak of a door. The yellowish light from the inner got in your sight.

The room has a refrigerator and a small oven on top of it. There’s also a big table filled with papers and other stuff. You can also see some canned foods. There are some drawings on the walls. There are some hanging things on the ceiling, it’s those hanging little toys for a kid. And a big messy bed was placed in the corner. Is this where he lives?

The thing inside it that got your attention was the doll. It’s the doll he told you. It’s dressed in your clothes. He admitted it.

Harshly, he throws you to the messy bed. You bounced a little. As you landed at it you moved back.

He started at you a little before walking to reach the door. He closed the door and locked it with some sort of woods and chains. “Brahms...” You whined as you watched him took ropes from the table.

Slowly, he turned his head to you. You know what’s he gonna do with those. Your breathing got intense. “No...” You whispered. He then slowly walked towards you. You got aggressive struggling, you tried to run over him but he got you effortlessly.

He again pushed you on the bed and quickly got your wrists. You struggled harder to make it impossible for him to tie you.

But it was useless. He got you tied up. He next tied your feet. “Oh Brahms, please! I’m not going to leave I promise!” You cried.

He tilted his head slightly. Your chest rose and down heavily. You started escaping small sobs and whines.

“I still need to test that.”

“Don’t do this to me! It makes me wanna leave you!”

“No! You are not allowed to leave!”

“Then don’t do this to me! I beg you! Please don’t hurt me!”

His breathing calmed down. He paused for a minute and stared at you. Unexpectedly, he hugged you. He sniffs and breathed your scent. He buried his head to your tummy. “What kind of punishment should I punish you...?” He said with his deep voice. His voice got deeper and deeper.

He continuously breathed into your body. “My pretty lady. You smell so good.” He breathed as he travels his hands all over your body, sniffing and kissing your tummy and neck with his porcelain lips.

“Stop this sexual tension, Brahms. Let me go already. I’m not going to leave you, my dear.” You emphasized the last words since he wants to be called in a nice and good way. “That’s so... Mmm... That’s so endearing and calming, my darling...”

— to be continued.