Chapter 7

The random girl just entered the room without permission. Brahms froze for a moment when she entered the room. No one can see him.

"What's your name, tall man?" For somehow her voice is kinda sexy. She sounds like moaning or something. "U-um his name is lucas." You lied. The girl giggled, "Lucas..." she whispers and gets closer to Brahms for a hand shake. "Hello, Lucas. Good evening." The girl offered Brahms a handshake. Brahms hesitantly accepted it. "My name is Brittany. Nice to meet you." She said. The handshake is long. When the girl noticed that your looking into their hand she softly let go of his hands.

"I uhm— I'll cook dinner for us." You finally spoke up. You didn't wait for a response and hurriedly went downstairs to the kitchen. You notice them following you.

The woman was about to sit down but she noticed Brahms following you.

Brahms tailed behind you, "Brahms sit there!" You whisper to him.

"I don't want to! I don't know her! No one should see me exept for you!"

"But she knows Lucas is your name not Brahms!"

Brahms is now comfortable after hearing what you said. But he still didn't want anyone else in his house. "I don't want to be aorund her." He simply said. "I'm only comfortable with you."

"Why're you saying these things to me?" You asked. He just shrugged.

"Sorry to interrup you two." The girl appeared again near the kitchen way. "Lucas, right?" Brittany focused his attention on Brahms. "Is she your girlfriend, Lucas?" She asked.

Brahms slowly looked at me, his eyes blinked multiple times. Maybe he needs help. "N-no we're not in a relationship. We're just uh, housemates." You answered.

"Hmm I see, no rings. Just housemates, huh." Brittany giggled.

"Stop asking questions about, who are you anyways? Your just a random girl who needs to sleep here for two nights so don't ask questions about us." Brahms said which made you shock. "Oh gosh—"

"No,no,no it's fine! I like boys like this, brave and handsome... mysterious..." Brahms didn't say anything instead he just gave the lady a death stare.

— Brahms' pov

I don't care if she likes handsome men, I don't ask her about that.

I don't like the precence of this girl anymore. She should've sleep outside. But my (y/n) let her in. My girl is so kind, I admire her for that. If this Brittany did something bad to (y/n) I won't prevent my self to kill her.

— narrator (norm. pov)

The dinner has begun. The two ladies ate at the living room, while Brahms is somewhere at the walls. Brittany or any random people is not allowed to see Brahms alive. That's why his parents hid him from the outside world. It's so hard, you feel so sorry for Brahms.

Brittany sighed, "Lucas, he's so ideal." She whispered. You didn't mind it all. You just hummed a little for a response for her non-sense sentence. You just continue eating your food.

"Hey, can I ask you more about Lucas?" Brittany asked. You were hesitant to answer the question. But she asked it anyways, "How old is he?"

"28." You simply said, focusing on your food.

"Hmm his one year older," she whispered. "You don't got any relationship with him?"

"I'm his housemate."

"What's his type in girls?"

"I don't know, I never asked him that."

"What does the most thing he hates?"

"People seeing him and seeing his love ones hurt."

"Heroic!" She happilly said, "How long is his friend...?" You looked at her in disgust, "What the heck, ma'am! That's disgusting!" You exclaimed, making her jumped back a little. She chuckled, "How rude of you. Sexy and beautiful ladies like me will sure ask for that because I can get men easily, whenever I want." She laughed.

You just gave her an arrogant smirk, "Stop asking questions, it's disgusting. He's not into anyone."

She laughed out more loud, "You just want to keep him. Old moves, girl."

"What are you saying? What if someone asked you how stinky your pussy is, would you get uncomfortable?" You asked, copying her vibe.

"Ugh!" She harshly put her plate on the table. "Disgusting!"

"See? If Lucas is hearing this right now, he's in disgust! Especially it's from a good-looking girl." You said, continiously biting your food. "Your just jealous."

"Why am I?"

She just chuckled again, "No need to tell it. I know it and you know it."

"You should left." You said in angry tone. "Hmp how rude! Well," She chuckled again, "I will. I'll come back after a year to see how you two will be."

"We won't accept you here anymore." Your anger issues attacked you because of her annoying face and tone. The lady stood up and took her things with her. You also stood up like a queen. "Last thing." She said getting closer to you.

She slapped you. "For being rude to me. And for letting me eat some trash."

You two heard loud thuds from the wall, but you two didn't care. Brahms must be angry right now.

You won't let Brahms hurt this lady because it's your WORK.

You two stares at each other, angrily. When she smirked, you lose it.

You started slapping her non-stop. You pulled her beautiful hair so hard, it made her shout in pain. "Argh stop!"

You didn't let any word, just keep on hurting her.

The lady tries to push your hands but she failed. She made you angry.

A minutes of hurting her, you pulled your self back. The beautiful lady is now messy. You smirked at her, "Wow, how messy."

The girl almost tear up. She took her things that fall from the floor and left.

— to be continued.