Chapter 23

Two hearts almost getting attached. Almost is never enough. He's so weird, but that made you fall in love with him even more. What's with him? What's with him that makes you stay, stay with him. A murderer. A man-child who loses control of himself and got mad easily. Maybe you are his change. You are his everything. He has already forgotten his painful past but is still aware of what might happen between the two of you.

°

The dark oak wood door creaks that made your eyes shot open. The door slowly opens and you saw a big arm. You knew who it is. Brahms. Of course, he will come into your space after teasing him.

You saw his silhouette moving closer to your position. Through this dark room, you could saw his frustrated expression and his exposed handsome face.

As he reached you, you saw his clear face by the moonlight from the big window.

"How dare you leave me like that." He growled. Scared and getting seduce at the same time.

You acted lazily and sleepy, "Brahms, It's time for bed. Please go back to your room." You turned around.

You heard a sudden rustle behind you and a warm and soft palm into your bare arm. You whimpered his name lazily and commanded him to go to his room. But he angrily refused, "Don't be mean to me. I've been good. So be good to me."

"Brahms," You turned to face the man, "I recalled the details from earlier, and I remember that I give you your good night kiss. So how am I being mean to you?"

"You just leave me like that. And that's fucking unfair." He then got on top of you, "We might be together but I still stole your used clothes and other stuff. Why? Because I'm obsessed with you so badly. You just came into my life like a flash."

"What's the connection of that from earlier?"

"Don't leave me without completing that."

"What do you mean? Do we have to make out every time?" He tilted his head a little. "Oh y/n. You naughty lady." He bowed closer to your face, "Don't just turn me on and leave me like that. Finish your games with me."

"Brahms it's not like it-" You tried to push him a little but he stayed still. "I noticed you shiver when I touched you. So I tried to make you shiver more."

"And you don't know what else could your touch do to me except for shivering? There's no way you don't."

"I got distracted." You simply said.

He chuckled and sighed, "y/n. I'll ask you this even tho I'll do it." He caressed your little soft cheek with the back of his hand, "Are you willing to do it with me?"

His big palm traveled into your pointy collar bone. "Before that, what are we?" You asked. Another question. Yes, what are you two? He started to touch and cling to you often. He kisses you now, lips to lips. Friends with benefits?

"Does that matter? No label or with, it doesn't matter. This house, it's only for us. We're the only people here. With this place, we keep ourselves out of the world, making us feel that we were the only person here. Why did you ask?"

You sighed, "I don't know. I like you."

"You're saying you want to be more than this? We can be more than this, honey."

"Then let's be more than this."

He smiled, "I love you, Brahms. I can't deny it. You could notice it too, right?"

"Yes, I do. I love you too, my dear."

°

"Oh fuck..." Brahms moaned, making him grip hard into the bedsheet. Your head bobbed up and down, trying to fit his big member to your mouth.

He grips into your hair, not tightly but enough to push your head into him. His eyes getting a little teary and his mouth moaning your name.

It's his first time experiencing this kind of act. He rubbed his clothed erection earlier to your ass but stopped him.

°

You felt a warm liquid splitting inside your mouth. It's his third time sprinkling you some of him. His whimpers and moans were clear, his grown-up voice has been heard. If he uses his child voice during a make-out, you'll feel like the FBI's gonna knock in any moment.

You swallowed him with your eyes closed. Your throat is a little hurt, you let him enter his length into your poor throat.

Your body fainted at Brahms' inner thighs. "My game's finished." You breathed. You just felt his hands running through your hair. "Yes, girlfriend, your game is finished and I'm very contented." You almost laughed hearing him calling you his 'girlfriend'.

“We can do this all the time, right?” He asked.

You chuckled, “What if you got me pregnant? You hate noises, don’t you?”

“I’m gon’ try my best to be a good dad if that happens.”

“What would you name our child if it is a girl?”

He paused for a moment and answered back, “Briana. Briana heelshire.”

You giggled, “What if it is a boy?”

“Um.” You looked up to him. “Brian. Brian heeshire.”

You raised your eyebrows, “Wow, you’re so creative. How many children do you want?”

“Do you really want to build a family with me?” He asks.

You lifted your body and reached for his face. “I do. I do want to build a family with you. You’re gonna be a great father a good husband. We will gonna be connected for the rest of our days until we die.” You rubbed your nose to his nose and closed your eyes as you uttered your words gleefully and joyfully.

His big hands pulled you closer to him. “I could imagine it. We’ll plan about it for someday. For now, let’s continued our girlfriend/boyfriend relationship. Let’s see what’s gonna be the misunderstanding so that we can be knowledgeable of our future.”

“Fuck Brahms, I love you.”

I love you too.”

The end