Chapter 18

Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them. -Anna Taylor

_

"Mmm..." A woman's voice, moaning in satisfaction. "Oh, shit-" You mumbled while trying to avert the scene. The tall man, a.k.a Brahms Heelshire kept up still. Hands-on his laps back are well-rested, his stares still on the screen. What is his reaction behind the mask? You wished undone allowing him to choose a film in the first place. It'll lead into a make-out.

Getting furious, accepting the reality that you're seeing some couple making out, in a relationship while you, your single. Through this hard life, a love life cannot be stopped.

You can't stop grunting irritatingly. A narrowed, squinted eyes of yours looked into Brahms' behaved body. He's holding his self for sure, boys can't help it right?

"You must be hard right now." You joked. He blinked multiple times before glimpsing at you. "How'd you know?" He asked. Speechless at first, you don't know what to respond. "W-well boys can't help it. Everyone knows it!" You said stuttering. He just nodded slightly and moved his head back at the screen again.

"So you're hard right now?" You scoff.

"Boys can't handle it." Brahms simply said. You hummed a little.

°

"Ok, Brahms. Go straight to bed and sleep. Don't masturbate, I'm warning you. Your bed will be dirty." You fearlessly told him.

You tucked him to bed, covered his body with the warm, soft, and thick blanket. Brahms waited for a kiss. He noticed you looking at the toys placed at the top of the cabinet properly. "You got toys, huh. You're lucky." You said smiling at the toys.

Brahms rustle his head and looked at the toys too, "My childhood is ruined. Those toys don't make me delighted, but those gave me some good memories tho."

You sighed and looked at Brahms, he looked at you suddenly. "Good night, Brahmsy." You leaned over him and peck a kiss on his cheek. His eyes traveled on you as you pulled yourself back. "Thank you for choosing to stay here by my side. It's so good to have someone like you."

"Wow. I uh, I'm glad. It's my first time to hear that." You calmly smiled. His eyes blinked slowly like his world is slowed as his eyes met your visions. "Sweet dreams, Brahms. Tomorrow's gonna be a good day for us both. I'll order some stuff tomorrow, for me and you." You whispered.

"How did you know how to order through that mobile phone?" He sounded like a kid.

You giggled, "I taught me. It's so good to discover things on your own. You'll be proud of yourself." You landed your hand into his black curly hair and gently stroked it. He calmed a lot.

"Please stay here. I won't touch you like yesterday. But if you asked for me to do so..."

You smirked, "Why would I ask something like that? Ok, I'll stay here until you fell asleep. Will that be ok?" You asked.

He nodded politely.

You wandered to the other side of the mattress. His head also shifted as you walk. Gently, you laid your body beside him. Not looking into him but you could feel him glancing into you.