Chapter 8

- your pov

Woah, it's been a while to raise my anger into someone! But wait, I heard loud thuds inside the walls earlier. I waited for to come out, is he watching us this whole time?

I was stunned, froze as fuck. Brahms saw everything, for sure.

Then, I heard footsteps coming closer to me. "I was about to kill the girl," A deep and rough voice, "I didn't expect my girl to be this brave. Good job." I felt his breath on my nape. "Sorry you have to witness all of those."

I heard him smirk, "You're so hot and cool when you're like that." He said. I turned to face him. My chest rise and low as I breath heavily. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing..."

- narrator (norm. pov)

His eyes, for somehow there's a little lust on it. Your lips were dry, you wet them up by licking it quickly. "Sorry for breaking the rules, there shouldn't be guest in here. I'm sorry." You weakly said. Brahms hummed, "it's ok." His deep voice was mixed with a sweet and shy voice that he always use to communicate with you everyday.

-

After dinner, you went to the room where the piano is. Brahms quietly follows you. He was such a big man, yet when he steps on the floor he doesn't create any creaks.

"I would like... to hear you play piano." He sounded shy. "Sure, uhm... i'm not- playing classical music for today. This sounds crazy but I want to sing. I don't have good voice for singing but it's what I usually do when bored, stress, happy..."

Brahms delighted, "I would love to! I should've asked you this before!" Brahms excitedly said. You smiled at him.

You sat on the chair in front of the piano. You chose to play the chords of Stuck with U by Justin bieber & Ariana Grande. "I guess you don't know this song." You said.

You started to play some keys flawlessly.

"Im not one to stick around
One strike and you're out, baby
Don't care if I sound crazy
But you never let me down, no, no
That's why when the sun's up, I'm stayin'
Still layin' in your bed singing"

You made every words clear for him to hear what the meaning is. The music is kinda weird because the only instrumental is piano, it's like a cover. But still it's beautiful since you made no mistakes playing the chords.

"There's nowhere we need to be
No, no, no
I'ma get to know you better
Kinda hope we're here forever
There's nobody on these streets
If you told me that the world's ending
Ain't no other way that I could spend it"

You closed your eyes as you played Justin Bieber's part. You imagined Brahms singing it to you. You still closed your eyes as you hit every notes correctlly. You wonder what's expression he is making right now.

You continued singing until you almost reach the end. "So go ahead and drive me insane
Baby, run your mouth
I still wouldn't change
All this lovin', hatin' you, wantin' you
I'm stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with"

You closed your eyes, stopped playing the piano to hit the high note.

You hit it perfectly! The voice beautifully fades and you continued playing some chords to end the music.

You keep your eyes closed. Your hands stop moving, shivering a little.

You slightly open your eyes and looked at Brahms. Judging how wide hsi eyes is he looked amazed. As if you kisses him for the first time.

The surroundings is silent for a while, you two stared into each other's eyes. "U-uhm." You cleared your throat, "Let's go to sleep." You modestly said.

"I want to hear more, please." He said sweetly. "Your voice is very calming and beautiful as well. The meaning of the song is so beautiful for couples, I want to hear more from you."

"Aren't you tired Brahms? Are you sure you want more?" You asked, followed by his nod. You smiled at him and you think of another songs you can play.

- your pov

"Line without a hook by Ricky Montgomery." I said.

I looked into Brahms and started playing some chords withoit breaking my gaze on him, because this song i'm singing is for him. This is more related on him, us.

"I don't really give a damn about the way you touch me
When we're alone
You can hold my hand if no one's home
Do you like it when i'm away
If I went and hurt my body, baby
Would you love me the same?"

I looked into his crystal-like eyes, it sparkles as it looks on mine. I want him to feel my love, I want him to feel how I really do care about him.

"Darling when i'm fast asleep
I've seen this person watching me
Saying "Is it worth it? Is it worth it? Tell me is it worth it?" Oh~
Guess there is something and there is nothing
There is nothing in between
And in my eyes, there is a tiny dancer
Watching over me, he's singing
"She's a, she's a lady, and I am just a boy"
He's singing, "She's a, she's a lady and I am just a line without a hook"

- to be continued

Total words - 888 words