Chapter 2

"Here's your order!" Keely swiftly sets down the plate for customer at table 4, then table 2 and 6, then rushes back into the kitchen with excellent agility and dodging skills.

Her dad places another bowl on the counter, "Here's an order for table number-"

"Number twelve, got it!" she again pushes through the doors without any worries.

Her mom comes into the kitchen, looking at her husband with a concerned expression, "She's grown fast, hasn't she?"

"A little too fast actually," he sighs.

She does the same and starts to wash the dishes, "I could only hope that she'd already grow out of this phase."

"Me too..."

Keely greets the customer with a smile, a bit familiar of his face as he is quite a regular here in the restaurant. (But more because he actually attempts to talk to her every time he comes there)

"Aren't you tired of doing this everyday?" he asks.

"Never. How could I?" she arranges the seasonings on the center of the table along with the napkin in their perfect places.

"You need a break. I haven't even seen you at the party yesterday."

"Oh, you searched for me? Sorry. I don't really go to parties. But I still enjoy hearing it from my room, though. Nice talking to you again. Sorry... again.... I'm busy, you know?" she chuckles at the guy and runs off again.

That guy she's talking to, is actually Prince Darnell, son of Queen Essence and King Quincy. It seemed that she doesn't really know that yet, even though everyone would've noticed the funky frills on his neck as connection to the King and Queen. Nevertheless, he didn't mind to not be recognized as the Prince who'd take over Vibe City someday for once. It was alone being popular and to attend to princely duties. Coming here was like a break from all that, especially since that nice gal is treating him as an equal every time.