Chapter 6

Prince D comes by the restaurant again, but doesn't see Keely serving the tables. Instead, it was her mother who does the job instead. "Prince D, thank you for coming again today. May I take your order?"

"Can I... speak to Keely, please?"

Keely's mother was surprised, which instantly turned to worry, "Has something happened with her work, your majesty?"

"No. Not at all. I just wanna talk to her," he smiled to reassure her that nothing was wrong, but the troll still looked troubled.

"She's currently not here, Prince D. Something has been troubling her ever since she started the engineering job. We don't know how to approach her since she's been avoiding us rather frequently now," she then sits on the seat across from him, "I've noticed you've been coming here a lot and interact with her. Our words might put more pressure on whatever problem she faces right now, so may I ask you a favor of reaching out to our daughter? Keely might have a chance of opening up to you instead."

Prince D looked down, feeling a bit guilty. He may not be the best troll to ask of that for now since this 'problem' may or may not be related to him and his title as the Prince, but since her mother asks, it wouldn't be too bad to try and fix the wavering acquaintanship between them. He now looks back at her and smiles, "Sure! I'll be bringing her back here with a smile on her face!"

Keely looked down the railing from the high plaza, completely alone to herself. It's her favorite place at a time like this. Rarely anyone goes here at this time of day. She keeps remembering how she's humiliating herself to everyone. Whatever she does, the girl felt like being watched. One single mistake is like a thousand spears piercing through her pride.

"Since I can remember I've always had a group of girls that's had it out for me. From the start 'till I'm older, I could name'em all. And I was the one they loved toleave off, so I got itin my headthat nobody wanted me.

At age ten, I got in trouble for not following instructions, that I would always check to see if I did it right. And I taught myself that I wasn't good enough cause there wasn't anyonе to tell me different.

I was loved but I was alone - not mention that I didn't have any friends of my own. 'Cause sometimes knowing that your loved, just isn't enough

Idiot girl.... You're no good to anyone. You can't do anything right. You take yourself too serious. You're always messing things up And in your world
you're an idiot girl. You're the worst, never learn, don't you hate it, that sitting alone all these years made you complacent to it all. 'Cause now in my world, I'm an idiot girl...

I always had to be the best - daughter, student, listener, whatever. Well, it didn't really matter.
I couldn't win at life but at least I was a winner, but it didn't make me feel any better. No ~No it didn't make me feel any better.

Now I'm older and can't open up. Seems like before I go open my mouth, I've already been judged, 'cause my whole childhood was full of people not caring enough or passing me off.

Idiot girl.... You're no good to anyone. You can't do anything right. You take yourself too serious. You're always messing things up. And in your world, you're an idiot girl. You're the worst, never learn, don't you hate it, sitting alone all these years made you complacent to it all. 'Cause now in my world, I'm an idiot girl."