Chapter 29

Truth be told, Keely was panicking deep inside when she went on to convince the Queen to make her an assistant for Lownote Jones, the ambassador she picked to go to Pop Village for Queen Poppy's invitation. She never thought that her majesty would agree to be honest, but the girl has a good additional motive to go. And that is to see how Prince Cooper is doing.

Her real intention however, is something completely different. Not that she'd tell that to anyone.

"Tell Cooper to come up here whenever he'd feel like it. I'm sure everything will be 2x the fun if he's around," Darnell tells her before she boards the mini ship.

"Sure...." Keely smiles back. Things had gotten a bit more comfortable with them, less the friendly-affectionate kind of actions to each other. They became self aware of the awkwardness that is growing and just settled with nods and smiles from here and there.

"By the way, I'm prepping up a lil'....something..."

"For?" Her ears perks up in curiously.

"For....... something. Just—You'll find out when you get back."

"Oh..... well, okay," she reluctantly nods.

And that was their conversation before she and Lownote Jones went on the journey to Pop Village. The ride was short with a few small conversations here and there. Lownote is pretty much the epitome of calm, cool, and collected, with a suave and charming personality. He's great for making decisions and adjusting to new social circles, which is why he's the voted ambassador here.

"Approaching Pop Village," says their pilot.

"Cool!" Keely's eyes sparkle at the sight of a foreign environment. "Everything here looks so cute and fuzzy and colorful and—" she gasps, "their houses are like overgrown mushrooms and berries!"

"You got that right, baby. Everythin' these Pop's will offer at our stay will certainly be entertaining," says the ambassador.

She nods, "I can definitely see rainbows coming."