Candy Canes

Warning! Really bad stuff! Things were bound to get uncomfortable. Please immediately turn away and take deep breath and have water, and shut down device if you can't handle nonconsensual 🔞 stuff.

-------------------

Y/N L/N KILL CHRISTA THELAINUES

792 VOTES!

CHRISTA THELAINUES  KILL Y/N L/N

653 VOTES!

CHRISTA THELAINUES KILL NUA [REDACTED]

207 VOTES!

USE OTHER MEANS TO ELIMINATE
L. K. P.

1 VOTE

-------------------------

"Your name's on the board." Y/n pointed out, as she continued walking. Her eyes warily looking at the suddenly eerie and empty streets.

"I know." Nua says through gritted teeth.

Y/n continued walking, while her eyes were still pinned to that large billboard.
"Your last name's not Blunché, isn't it?" She asked.

Nua scoffed. "No. If people actually know my name—" He clicks his tongue. "Game over for me. Viewers on the real world would flock all over my place."

As the h/c (hair color) young woman hurriedly catched up to Nua's steps, an inhuman clicking echoed from within the dark buildings.

Nua froze, gritting his teeth. The clicking stopped, and Nua grabbed Y/n by the hand.
"Speed up. That damn god—...keep your voice down." Nua mutters to himself.

"What's happening?" Y/n whispers.

"The person who created all this...they created you and everyone here, but they mixed up some of their past creations to live among you." Nua bitterly chuckled, as he stopped in front of an abandoned black car. "And she just released her favorite boy."

Nua gave the trunk of the car a kick, before letting go of Y/n's hand to open the car trunk.

Guns and violent blunt objects were stored inside, and Nua didn't hesitate to gear himself up.

"Which religion you in?" Nua asks, as he hands the young woman a hand gun and a baseball bat. Rusty, sharp nails sticking out.

"U-um—"

"Whoever it is you pray to..." Nua checked the magazine of his gun. "Pray that you'll survive." He tosses Y/n a grey jacket, the young woman hurriedly wearing it to hide herself from the man-made cold.

"What is happening, Nua?" Y/n questions through gritted teeth.

"We had Christa to worry about. Now we got that rapist fucking son of a bitch after us too." Nua growls, as he tucks a grenade into his belt.

"What are you talking about?! You can't leave me in the dark like this!" Y/n argues. "If you want me to survive, you could at least give me a head's up with what we're dealing with!"

Clicking his tongue, Nua drags Y/n by the hand, as they continued to walk in the very silent city.
"Nua, if you don't tell me what the fuck is going on-"

"Minikyaenkikokori is its name. Ori or bastard for short. If you see it, do not say anything. It's fuelled to kill and...." Nua heaves a shaky huff. "...He does it to use your last words. He can't talk, so it does what it does and takes your last words for it to have a voice. If you see it, don't even try to fight it. That thing's a literal demon god spawn or something. Use the buildings to turn to lose him, then head straight to the Tower. He's slow because of his shit body." Nua explains.