Ferrero Rocher

Y/N L/N

"What the fuck?" Nua whispered, his voice filled with terror and disgust at Project Kill's true form.

I aimed the large gun towards Christa. A loud  whirring sound emitting from the weapon. Its weight made my shoulder ache in pain.

"Nua, step back." I said through gritted teeth, as the weapon began to charge and whirr.

Christa stood across me with a blank expression on his face. His eyes long gone, and his lips torn off.

I aimed the gun towards him, ready to take his life, but...

The way we stood to face each other.

I stood in across Christa at the park.
He had a playful look in his face that made me fall in love with him all over again.

Christa roared, challenging me.

He tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear.
His soft expression making me feel safe.

Daring me to do this.

"You're so sweet." I complimented him in a whisper.

Christa lets out another scream. I positioned the heavy weapon to face him.

Christa gently kissed my palm. His soft lips carresing my hand.

Without warning, Christa shot out darts of black, inky, arrow-like darts from his mouth.

He was shooting crazily like it was a machine gun.

A dart whizzed past my cheek, grazing it.
My face burned for a moment and an audible hiss made its way to my ears.

His shit was acidic.

I love him so much.
"You're like candy." I told him.
"Mh?" He hummed as he looked at me in the eyes.

The weapon I held began to charge up.

"My candy boyfriend."

With a war cry, a large stream of light bursted from the gun, immediately going straight towards Christa.

The burst of light immobilized him, and with a scream he slowly burned and became ashes as the light streamed down on him.

And it was all over.

His ashy remains were down in the rubble of the floor or floating away in the wind.

Panting, I dropped the heavy weapon down to the floor.

I let out an anguished scream at the loss of my lover.
Yet, it had to be this way.

My thoughts ran to thinking how I could've avoided all of this.

How I could've just stayed happy and oblivious.

How I could've stayed ignorant at everything.

Ignorance is bliss....but at this point, it's too late to be ignorant about this.

There was nothing wrong with Christa. He was perfect as he is.
He gave me everything, and we had everything.

But it was all a lie.

I wish I could've given him the world. But the world isn't mine to give.

I let out a pained hiss as I then notice one of Christa's acidic darts sticking out of my stomach.

An eye for an eye.

A hit....for a hit.

"Y/n!" Nua rushed beside me, quickly looking at the new danger I was in.

"We have to go! This place is gonna crumble!" He announces, as he slings my arm to his shoulder, helping me limp away out from here.

-----

I gasped in awe at the light. It hurts my eyes, but—it was beautiful.

The sun.

The real sun.

I wish he could've seen this.

It was warm and it made me feel....safe.

It made me feel like he had his large hands cupping my face.

I haven't felt this since last night.

"Welcome to the real world." Nua tells me as we overlooked a large city, bustling with life.

Actual life.

"What now?"  Nua asks.

My tongue tasted bitter at the thought of how all these things had happened in the first place.

I

promised beneath my breath.
I promised a curse.
An oath.

If I can't have my happily ever after, then those who destroyed mine can't have theirs.

"I will make them all fucking pay."

FIN.