Lemon Drops

A/N: Actually very suprised any of you would still continue to read this story. Some have already left the earth after the entire plot turned around, with a gun, tipped its hat down, and said "Yee-fucking-haw."
It all started into thinking its gonna be your usual 3am yandere story to read, but then its not. It is, but its not.
So thank you for sticking around even when your brain is getting fried from the story's twists, turns, and unnecessary existence.
The only person I know who sticks around till the end of all of my stories recently became a bee and flew away to a nice countryside full of flowers.
It means a lot to me that you stayed and still read this even though this story is starting to get ridiculous and wonky.
Thank you for sticking around.
You ready for the finale?

------------

Y/n readied her gun, pointing it towards the elevator.

The sound of a gentle jingle from bells rang behind the young woman, making the hairs of her skin rise up.

She points the gun towards the Triangle-headed creature, only to no longer find them there.

Instead of Judah, a woman with familiar long, brown, wavy hair that reached to the floor was facing the large, glass windows that faced the entire artifical city. She wore the same attire as Judah, except for her—...well, head.

A warm feeling crashed against Y/n's chest, as she instantly felt warm and safe within the woman's presence.

Her face scrunched up in confusion as she tried to remember her name Judah surely mentioned earlier.

"Junie...?" Y/n called out.

"It's Jamie." The woman corrected. Her voice was soft and drowsy, as if she had just been woken up.
Her voice was gentle, as if she was talking to a crying child. Her voice alone made Y/n feel comforted and safe.

"Orrin is coming." She hums.

"You have to stop him—h-he's crazy!" Y/n spoke up, waking up from her daze.

"He won't stop until he finds the Writer." Jamie turns to face Y/n, a sad, tired smile on her face. "Just like how your Christa won't stop till he gets to you."

Jamie pulls on one of the drawers in the glass desk, quickly revealing a small, butter knife that she grabbed.

"Kill loves you very much, Love." Jamie stated. "But he's confused and afraid."

"I can just kill you, you know? To end all of this." Y/n voiced out.

"Oh." Jamie paused, before continuing her actions. She gently shoves the butter knife into her eye, stabbing her own eye, before pulling it away. She pulls out the knife, with her eyeball stuck on the knife, plucking out her eye from its socket as if it was a normal thing.

The organ rolled in her grey palms as she holds it out towards Y/n.

"Swallow." Jamie ordered.

"Wh—nah! That's nasty!" Y/n rebuked.

Jamie only had an amused smile, her hand still holding out the eyeball.

Hesitantly, Y/n took the eye from Jamie, cringing in disgust at the slimy ball.

Glancing at the god, Y/n pops the eyeball in her mouth and immediately swallows the organ. The slimy aftertaste lingering in her mouth that tasted close to tomato ketchup.