Gummy Worm

Y/n panted for air, as she stumbled out the back exit of the building, slamming the door behind her.

"Fu—" She mutters between pants. "Fuckin' hell."

After regaining her breath, the young woman looks up to the buildings around her.
A victorious smirk curved up on her lips as she spotted the Tower to be just across the street.

"Finally."  Y/n internally screams in victory, before sprinting into the Tower.

Just as she entered into the glass doors, and enter the building, a steel-like gate closed off the entrance and possibly the only exit out.

"Fuck..." Y/n cursed, as she held up her gun. There might be any Witnesses lurking around. The young woman shivered as the air conditioning blew on her skin.

The place was clean and bright, like a newly sanitized mall.
It smelled strongly of bleach and rubbing alcohol.

There was nothing on this floor but one elevator, and a large chandelier that was strung up on the ceiling.
Its triangle designed crystals dangling and jingling as it swung softly by the air conditioner's breeze.
A small, silver tray was placed in the middle of the tiled floor.

Y/n carefully approached the tray, and upon closer inspection, the tray contained a gold envelope and a...bar of red soap beside it. It smelled strongly of cherry and vanilla.
"Huh." Y/n huffed, as she knelt down with one knee as she tore open the envelope.

Pulling out the letter that was contained inside, Y/n couldn't help but admire the rich, black paper that felt feathery smooth beneath her fingertips.

"Wash up."

The words were engraved in gold. A great contrast to the black card.

Y/n eyed the red soap, before picking it up.
The number seven was neatly carved into the soap.

Without warning a loud 'DING!' rang throughout the room, making the young woman raise her gun warily.
Y/n lowered her gun down as she realized that the sound was only the door to the elevator that had opened.

Still wary about her surroundings, Y/n entered the elevator.
The door stayed open, making her wonder why it didn't budge.

She glanced at the number on the soap, and the puzzle in her head clicked.
Y/n pressed the number seven on the elevator's buttons.

The elevator doors began to close and the ride went up.

---

One moment led to the other, and Y/n found herself in a floor filled with showers.

The young woman hesitantly stripped off her clothes and hopped into the surprisingly warm shower.

But she didn't let her guard down for one second, so she showered with a shotgun slung on her shoulder.

Her paranoia was proven right, when she heard loud thumping from the vents above as she showered.

The ceiling came crashing down and a Witness screamed as it wiggled and squirmed in the floor like a cockroach on its back, as it tried to stand up.

Y/n, not caring if she was butt naked, aimed the gun towards the roach.

BANG!

The gun went off and the Witness lets out one final wail as its brain matter slid out and spreading throughout the floor.

Though its head was made like a pyramid, brain and a couple of eyes slid out of the broken remains of its head.

Y/n shuddered in disgust before hurriedly finishing her shower.

----

Since her clothes were suddenly nowhere to be found, Y/n resorted to taking the clothes that were set out  that was placed in the sink.

"The hell...?" Y/n muttered as she notices that the clothes only consisted of a white dress shirt, black dress pants, and a black blazer and a/an f/c (favorite color) underwear.

But no bra.

"Hey, come on." Y/n whines to herself as she slid on the clothes to herself.

Just as she had finished slinging the blazer into her arms, the elevator bell rings.

The elevator door opens, and Y/n hurriedly carries her guns and cautiously head towards the elevator.

Another gold envelope was placed in the middle of the elevator.

Y/n kneels down on knee on the ground to pick up the letter. Instead of a black card, it was a red card inside.

Taking the card out, she read;

"Manners Maketh No Woman nor Man. Manners Maketh Me A Way Out Alive."

"Love, J."

"What—?"

DING!

The elevator door shut closed and began to ascend to the higher tower.