The Candy Maker's Visage

VOTES: 0

KILL

LOVE

PROTECT

ALL VOTES ON STAND BY!

----------

The elevator door opened and Y/n found herself on the tippy top of the skyscraper.
The dark skies passed by and the clouds cut through the windows.

The entire city's lights were out, leaving only the Tower to be the only building illuminated by artificial lights.

Liebaestraum played in the background, as the gold lights of the room shone. Giving off a very eerie yet powerful look.

A large office table was placed in the middle of the room. The large chair was faced back, so she wasn't able to see the person behind the chair.

The reflection didn't help either. It mirrored that there was no one in the chair.

But Y/n could feel  that someone was in the room—

A grey, perfectly manicured hand stretched out from the chair and gracefully grabbed a glass of sticky red wine.
Their long black nails shimmered in the light. Just from the hands itself, it was already intimidating enough.

Y/n gasps, as she aims her gun towards the seat.

"Manners Maketh Me A Way Out Alive."

Y/n slowly puts the gun down.
Hesitantly, she clears her throat.

"Good evening." She calls out.

The room fell silent and colder than it already was. The music died down and suddenly was replaced with a  fast, catchy, up-beat tune.

"Ponder's theme by Liam Vickers. I don't have anything else edgy to say." Both a man and woman's voice spoke in sync.

The chair spun around, revealing the person behind the chair.
"Welcome."

Y/n's eyes widened as she recognized that Golden Pyramid Head with a large sharp-toothed grin on its face.
"You—"

"Yes! Me!" The Pyramid exclaims as they clap their hands.

"Y-you're Judah?" Y/n stammered as the music became louder.

"YieeeSSSSS. The one and only! God of the Multiple Universes except 008! Lord of Time! The Duke of Beasts and the Duchess of Violence! The Overlord of Life! That's me, me, me!" The Pyramid cackled. "Do you want an autograph?" It added.

Y/n shook her head, "N-no, thank you."
She was confused. The last time she met this entity, they were quiet, mysterious and helpful.
The sudden change of attitude and character was mind fucking and confusing.

"Ugh, ew. Your loss." Judah folds their arms.

"Why are you doing this? Who even are you?" Y/n asks.

"Ohmigosh, cutting straight to the point!" Judah cackles.

Y/n flinches as she sees the Pyramid's long, black tongue.