(5) BROTHERS

Eleanora tiredly came downstairs and searched for Serenity. A guard immediately approached her. He looked to be near in his mid 50's but his physique was muscular type.

"Do you need something, my lady?" He asked.

Nora looked at him and quickly shook her head.

"I am Eli, my lady." He introduced himself.

Nora hmmed in response and gave him a small smile. Eli eyed her disheveled state discreetly but didn't commented anything. The black circles around her eyes told him that she had a pretty much rough night.

"Shall I call Sir?" He asked and tried to get her to response. Nora again shook her head. To her relief, Serenity entered inside through the front door.

Eli followed Nora's eyes and looked at Serenity.

"She's my daughter Serenity!" He said as Serenity approached them.

"S-s-she k-knows, p-papa." Serenity smiled. Eli nodded and patted her head before taking his leave out from there.

Nora felt jealousy swarmed in her heart as she looked at both father and daughter together.

Her heart clenched. She didn't know when she was again going to meet her father.

"D-d-do y-you n-n-need s-something m-m-m--" Before Serenity could finish her words, the loud sound of kicking of door open reached her ears.

Nora's heart jumped at this. She looked past Serenity with fearful eyes. They made contact with the another pair of identical gray eyes with a emotion of pure hatred flickering in them.

Nora shrunken back to herself.

"I don't fucking believe in this!" He murmured to himself angrily and stormed towards her.

Serenity immediately side stepped leaving Nora exposed to this raging scary man.

His tattoo covered hands immediately wrapped tightly around her arms and he afraid her entire being. Tears filled her eyes at the harsh and tight grip.

He snarled at her and pushed her towards the doors with a unbearable force.

A whimper escaped her throat as she waited for the harsh impact of ground. But all she felt was the comfort and warmth of pair of arms around her that prevented her body from a bad fall.

She looked up with quivering lips and trembling body. Her teary eyes made contact with another pair of identical gray eyes as her own.

He stared in her eyes back. His eyes weren't cold or blank or showed any ruthlessness but his eyes contained a hidden warmth or something else that Nora wasn't able to decipher.

"What is wrong with you Hunter?" That person asked calmly as he pulled Nora behind his back away from Hunter's angry eyes that fired nothing but hatred at Nora.

"Go fucking ask this question to William who decided to take her here!" Hunter said in all blank tone. His fists remained clenched tightly in anger and his eyes held same fury but rest of his composure looked calm or maybe Nora was delusional.

"She is family!" William's cold voice stated from behind Nora.

She glanced back in fear. William and another man with another pair of identical gray eyes was standing along with him. He only one time looked at Nora up and down with unemotional gaze. Then his eyes moved towards Hunter who was rolling his eyes looking extremely annoyed and angry at William's words.

"She is not!" Hunter retorted back.

"She's her daughter." Hunter stated with a distaste evident in his tone.

"Well that woman was also our birth-giver. It doesn't matter how much do we like this fact or not but she's our sister." The scary man standing beside William stated in a much annoyed tone as he dragged his fingers through his long hair lazily.

"Never-fucking-mind! But hear me out, 'this thing' disgusts me and she make me remember that shitty woman. If you want to treat her like that same 'long lost sibling', so fucking do gladly! But take it as a warning, if your sweet little sister ever come across my way, I will kill her with my own bare hands and without a second thought!" With that, he stormed outside the Villa but not before giving her a glare.

Nora stood there frozen whilst trying to sink this whole new revelation in her mind. Her heart dropped in her stomach literally as everything started clicking.

She turned to face William. Only to find his piercing gaze already fixed on her.

He lightened a cigarette making Nora take some few steps back. Her gaze quickly connected with the ground.

He slowly inhaled the first toxic fume in as he watched her hesitating with herself.

Throughout the last three years, she never found any ounce of confidence in her but today as she stood in front of her 'newly revealed brothers', her body became frozen like ice and her mind turned blank.

With a much difficulty, she gathered a little of broken courage in her, she tried to plead in front of the monsters.

"P-please let me go back to my d-daddy. I d-don't want to be h-here." She whispered in a soft, broken tone. William was about to say something but Vincent cut him off.

"I thought she was mute!"

"She speaks less!" William proclaimed.

"Well listen here girl, you better and must start learning to live here. This is your new life now. And about your father from starting point, he wasn't your sperm donor at all so there is no need to cry for him at all."

The blunt and kinda crude remark of his made Nora shiver in disgust. They walked away leaving her disappointed and extremely vulnerable after breaking something inside her.

It hurt her deeply when she came to knew that the life she was living from throughout her whole life was nothing but fake and a lie. But it break her even more knowing that she would never be going back there again. Fake or not, lie or not, her family was her little world and so much better than this evil world of them.