Chapter 15

After shopping for her school supplies and few other things, Angel led her to the food court. Hades lazily followed them behind. Nora was surprised, in these last 3 hours he never said a word leaving the occasional yawns.

Nora ordered french fries for herself and her brothers settled on burgers but she didn't mind as few of the times their sneaking hands came forward to steal her fries.

"Do you need something else? Any decor for your room?" Nora shook her head in negative at Angel's question. She already have enough things due to generosity of her brothers.

Later, they went back to the mansion. She got to know from Lucifer that William and Vincent went abroad for some business conference.

Nora was thrilled to start her school back. If we say it in right way, she was a biggest nerd and she loved studying.

She could barely contain her excitement as she got dressed in her uniform. It consisted of full sleeve white button up shirt with their school emblem printed over it and a plain knee length black skirt.

She put on a pair of thigh high black socks and shiny black shoes. After grabbing her cute bunny backpack, she made her way downstairs where she bumped into Lucifer.

He took a double take at her uniform.

"Woah. You look adorable." He let her take a sip of his energy drink and they made their way to kitchen.

Damon and Hunter were already present at the dining table. Hunter seemed to be conversing about some thing but he quieted down upon noticing Nora.

As they started with their breakfast, few minutes later, Angel arrived. He was wearing his uniform, his shirt had top of his two buttons undone and black pants. He was in the process of fixing his hair as he took a seat on the chair.

Nora was nearly done finishing her breakfast when Hades arrived. His loud yawn announced his presence. He was wearing his classic black leather jacket unzipped on top of his uniform.

"Nora! There's someone we want you to meet." Nora looked up at Lucifer curiously.

"That person is assigned for your security. I think William might have told you about him at first?"

Nora bit her lip and tried to reminisce the time when William informed her that she would be having her own personal bodyguard.

"Umm yeah. I remember." Nora answered mildly interested. She couldn't even argue with William at that time without her lip wobbling in fear.

"You will meet him later today." Nora nodded her head in understanding.

After saying goodbyes, she and twins headed to the garage. Once Hades finally chose the car, they settled inside. This time Nora slid into the backseat with Angel in driver seat and Hades beside him.

They drove mostly in silence. It was an 40 minutes drive. Nora looked out with wide eyes of amazement as front gates of her school premises were opened. It was huge and widely spread across a great area. It was three times bigger than her old school.

"Woah." She whispered as they parked in parking lot where same like her brothers' cars, many expensive cars were lined up like some show room.

There wasn't anyone else present there and it was too quiet in the area.

"Are we late?" Nora asked in confusion. There was literally no one breathing in the same air around them.

"Kinda we are." Angel chuckled.

Nora's eyes widened in horror.

"What? You are tellin' me, I'm late on my first day!" Nora almost shouted.