(39) TRUST ME

In the darkness of thunderous night, a car came racing down in front of a old looking huge building. William stepped out from the driver seat and without even bothering to lock the car, he walked towards the stairs that led up inside the building.

A familiar man who stood at the door with a cigarette held carelessly in his fingers, nodded at William in acknowledgement.

William didn't bothered to give him a second glance and opened the door, revealing a messed up office but it was huge.

He one time turned his head to stare at the wall that held various screens. The screens showed the live footages of the whole city.

"Welcome best friend! You look stressed." William smirked slightly at the familiar cold voice and by taking long strides, he moved before taking a seat on the sofa.

"Cut the bullshit Dom!" William said as he without even looking, caught the pack of cigarette and lighter that was thrown in his direction.

He watched in the corner of his eyes as his best friend strode towards him while dragging a chair behind him.

He sat down on it and stretched his neck, satisfied at the sound of the loud pop of his bones.

"What happened? When I said that you look stressed that means you are worried about your family. Is it about your little sister again?" He asked nonchalantly while pouring wine for himself and William in the glasses.

William chuckled lowly. Dominic was the only last person who knew him completely even more than Vincent or his brothers. Behind his cold facade and emotionless stare, Dominic could see under the depth, the every dark secret that was William hiding. Same goes for Dominic.

William carelessly threw his phone on the coffee table in front of Dominic as he took a long drag of his cigarette. His hands unhesitatingly grabbed the glass of wine too and he took a huge gulp.

Smoke mixed with the bitter liquid ran down his throat and he hmmed slightly in satisfaction.

Dominic on the other hand, didn't even merely twitched as he stared at the photos of Nora and some random guy making out.

"She's a teenager and these type of things are normal these days." Dominic stated coldly before placing the phone back down.

For some reason, Dominic didn't liked a slightest bit what he was seeing. It irked him somewhere watching her shamelessly getting touched by some horny ass boy.

"That's not the Eleanora I have known." William concluded in few words.

This caught Dominic's attention.

"You mean someone has forced her!" The words that slipped out from Dominic's tongue didn't sounded like some question. More like a statement.

"There is a almost unnoticeable bruise on her cheek and it is slightly swollen. Lucifer searched about it and found out that most of the time the security cameras of the school was purposely turned off by someone when she wasn't in her class. There is a small group of assassins that goes to that school with hidden identities. They blended in the crowd of students so well that it was almost impossible to find out but Lucifer is master in his job." William finished as he drown the another glass filled with bitter liquid down his throat.

Dominic lightly scratched his chin at the new found information.

"Shall I do the same thing with them as I had done with Joshua?" A twisted darkness twinkled in Dominic's eyes as he remembered the way he tortured him.

Almost pitiful in his view just because he touched his best friend's recently found sister.

"I don't care! But I want them finish by the time the sun shed it's first ray." William commanded.