Chapter 33

With a tired sigh, Eleanora shut her laptop and skipped downstairs. There she met Vincent, Hunter and Lucifer not surprisingly arguing about something. Though, Vincent was trying to act like a peace-maker between them.

She glanced at other side to see Hades as usually asleep, without a single care of world around him and then there was Angel who sat on the couch beside him. His legs sprawled on the table in front of him and a bowl of popcorns on his lap. He nonchalantly munched on the popcorns while watching his older brothers argue like it was his favorite drama.

She crossed her arms over her chest, waiting for them to notice her but it never happened.

Sighing, she cleared her throat to gain their attention.

"What do you want, brat?" Hunter asked first, without even turning to face her.

Lucifer scowled while Vincent stared at his younger siblings one by one like a disappointed father.

"I'm bored." She shrugged.

"Oh. Watching them fight is a best entertainment. Join me then." Angel smirked devilishly.

"Why don't we all go out somewhere? After asking Damon and Will to join us too." She suggested.

Before anyone could answer, Alexander came downstairs. His girlfriend Lana was clinging to his arm...

"No-one is going anywhere." His harsh voice stilled Nora completely.

"My brother Luciano and his son are joining us for dinner."

Nora looked up at her brothers a little confused. They never told her that she had a Uncle.

After Alexander left, Nora turned her attention to her brothers.

"I asked you that day if we have any cousins. You said no, Lucii."

Lucifer rolled his eyes like annoyed being questioned today.

"Baby sister. Luciano is Alexander's adoptive brother. Alexander and Luciano had a huge fight few years ago. They stopped schem--hanging out since then. I never imagined that Alexander will suddenly announce that they are going buddy buddy now."

Vincent looked lost in some thought. But then he excused himself from the group.

"Have you ever heard about his son?" Angel raised his question, gaining his brothers' attention.

"Hmph. From what I have heard that little fuck is pure evil. He could even surpass our own father. We are bad guys but we still have few standards and that little fuck have none." Hunter said in response.

Lucifer's left eye twitched involuntarily.

"Standards? And you? Don't make me laugh now." He scoffed.

"You little shit!" Hunter growled, lunging at him and held him in a tight chokehold.

Nora stared at them wide eyed. So, that is why Vincent was acting like a peace-maker.

♡*************♡

Eleanora checked her appearance in the mirror. A small smile lit at the ends of his lips. She had worn a lilac colored dress. It had a cute sweetheart neckline, long sleeves and it reached a little above her knees.

She hummed a tone under her breath and skipped downstairs. Halfway through the stairs, suddenly her foot slipped. She momentarily shut her eyes and gasped quietly as she felt herself falling to her supposed death.

But a hand grabbed her wrist, preventing the fall to happen. She cracked her one eye open as she was pulled back to a familiar, warm chest.

"Careful Nora." She glanced up to see William. A small blush of embarrassment crossed her cheeks and she cringed a bit at her almost cliche falling.

"Will.....Please don't tell about this to Hunter, Lucifer and Angel. They might make fun of me."

The sides of his lips tilted up in a almost unnoticeable smile.

"No-one is allowed to make fun of you."

She grinned at his reassuring words and nodded a little. But then it clicked in her mind.

"That means if they ever make fun of me, I can complain to you? You will scold them, right?" She asked with a hopeful grin.

"As you wish." He rubbed her head almost affectionately.

Nora did not mind because she was grinning like a fool woman, scheming in her mind that she could not wait to put Hunter, Lucifer, Hades and Angel in trouble.

Nora and William entered the living room together. William had given her his arm to interlock.

Nora curiously looked at the older man who was conversing with Alexander. Rest of her brothers were sitting around too and they all looked tensed.

A miracle! For the first time, Hades was awake too....

As soon as William and her entered, she noticed that her brothers turned slightly relaxed. The reason, she knew better now. They were relaxed now because William was here. In a blink, Hades dozed off with his eyes open.

So much of a miracle!

"William.... You have grown." Luciano smiled that looked close to a smirk. Not the kind one....

As soon as his eyes fell on Nora beside William, his eyes narrowed slightly.

"Doesn't she look a little young for your taste?" He mocked.

Nora shuddered in disgust at his creepy tone and his words.

"She's my sister." William answered.

"Anyone with eyes can see the resemblance." Surprisingly, Angel piped in. Although, he preferred to be quiet in these kind of moments.

"Sister eh?? You didn't tell me." Luciano looked at Alexander with questioning eyes.

"I got to know about this a few days ago." Alexander shrugged.

♡****************♡

Sitting between Lucifer and Damon, Nora still could not find comfort from Luciano's prickling stare. He seemed nonchalant about her brothers' glares and cold eyes, pinned at him.

"I thought your son would be joining us tonight?" Alexander asked almost curious.

Before Luciano could answer, the sound of loud footsteps coming in their direction gained his attention.

"Ah Gianni! You are finally here, son." Luciano smirked looking at the direction of entrance.

Nora slowly followed his gaze.

Her eyes met with a pair of mismatched eyes. One black and other silver for some strange reason.

Her breath hitched as he looked straight at her.

She felt a dreadful shiver crawling down her spine.

Something in his presence announced that 'everything will start going downhill'.

A bad news. That's what his appearance and presence told her.