Combination Songs

First and Foremost two honorary mentions

"Ghosts At Play!" is not getting a ranking because it's strictly a Halloween song and it doesn't really have much to compare it, but I love it and I think it's the best Halloween song ever.

"Dancing Queen" also will not be ranked as it is a song specifically dedicated to Halo Pop or Harmony as we also know her and she is just amazing. And because it's so unique this will not be getting a ranking because there's just nothing to compare it too.

"Want You To Be Mine." is another song I can't rank because well it was sort of brought on by the bunglers and was a marriage song and I just don't think that the Super Pops sound as good under hypnosis and love potions as they do themselves because the heart is just lacking the rhythm and beat so I didn't put this in a ranking list because I was afraid it would be too low of a score against all the other songs and considering there's nothing else like it so there really wasn't anything to compare it to.
..............................................................

"Girl Power" is a definite song that deserves a 10/10. Music was awesome, the lyrics were great, and it's really hard to do such a great song with so many performers on stage but they got through with it and it was so so stunning. So excellent work super pops team. The message of this song was just so very mind blowing of course!

"Into You!" It was so close to being just as amazing but I'm gonna put it at a 9.7 better background music could have been chosen other than that it's really good.

"Glitter and Gold" is a 9.5 on my ranking list perfect song bring Gold into the missions of the Super Pops adorable song and sweetest lyrics of course.

"Pop Party!" also pretty great love that was all about Flower and her life and how thrilled that the other girls were willing to be able to accept into the main Super Pops squad team. I really adore Flora she reminds me of a few of my other favorite characters. It's a 9.1 simply because I just love that Flower's in it.

"Welcome to The Good Side!" is a song where Mizeree teams up temporarily with the Super Pops team because she is annoyed by the other villains the bunglers just to see what being Good is all about. 8.8.

"Having a Pop Time!" is the introduction song of the Super Pops meeting Dazzle still not good as pass song but definitely up there from "Get Outta of My Hair!" I apologize if someone gets tired of me ranting about how terrible that song really is. 8.5

"Pop! Pop! Let's go!" is the latest song done in the Super Pops show and this one is pretty good. The music is a bit sketchy for the style of the show but it does well enough with lyrics and message to reach an 8.0 on my list out of ten. My question for the show is how in the world can you get this good of a song when you had such a terrible song to play into the story the episode before. So those are all my rankings for every song of the super pops as I said only one isn't on my list and you can see me complaining about it in the writing of the latest chapters. My Favorite Characters??? You'll find out.