Don't Be Sympathetic - But I Still Am

Okay this is not part of the Super Pops show it is a crossover exert from my Nature In Harmony But if it weren't for Songs like Rain On Me, You Need to Calm Down, Heroes, and etc I would never have come up for a killer song for one of the antagonists in the Winx Club. The shows are similar as both involve fairies and witches. Super Pops are still amazing Role Models.  The only reason why I am posting a chapter from another book here is because the last song has a message which I wrote personally from my heart inspired by the Super Pops, and other famous Singers like Rachel Platten and Kelly Clarkson and so on.
There are four videos in this chapter specifically the last four chapters that I recorded just tonight and it's not the end of this song.

Theli was madder than ever but her parents the Ambassadors of Dyamond did not show me or Sapphire sympathy.

"I demand you pay for her daughters injuries," Ambassador Thelion would have none of it. I had always hated the Ambassador and his family and was quite ready to trust them. Sapphire had come out with a broken leg because landing not only with my last minute cushioning spell help the worn out snow before had cushioned her fall. I was not so lucky I fell and I did break a rib it had to be reset and I had to learn to walk all over again. The ski lift incident happened to years ago and Sapphire is just as old as the majority of the Winx girls. So she was five and 1/2 I was 7."

Sapphire as we walked through the reserve once more in the evening we stayed away from the skiing slope. Sapphire had lost even the slightest interest in it.

The thing about the heartstones which contains warmth they were protected and sealed inside their locked up stands and shock bubble sphere from a strong storm fairy had protected it but if the answer to a riddle or a puzzle was answered it would unsealed and sometimes the people who figured out the answer did not have good intentions just like Theli. The effects of the Heartstone being stolen had a dramatic change on the atmospheric conditions on Dyamond. Icy remembered each of the two years that horizon just got greyer and grey as light from the Crystallized ice began to fade completely entirely out. But other citizens pitched in and concerns poured in from even the Arctic Realm of Aquaria a couple familiar names appeared on the sympathy list some who happened to be fairies.

I remembered hitting the ground in fact the snow where they had hit the dent in the last few years was still there. I pulled down my long sleeve and there dangling from one of my bracelets on my right arm was a piece of the fairy wing I ended up breaking with my ice spell. Sapphire had one too she wore on her left hand. I crafted them for before our Recovery production ball. The court overwhelmed us with they were so glad we were okay. My sisters were so happy. Theli made every point to outshine us four Princesses.

"I have had it with those daughters of hers!" Stormy mutters.

"Cut it out Stormy; it's tough love," I sighed.

"By all rights after an assault like that she should be paying for it." Darcy says. "She's shouldn't even be here not much less her family been invited."

"There are our father's friends it's out of Mom's control sisters," said Sapphire. "He doesn't believe her and unlucky for us the cameras weren't working on the ski lift. So I don't have any proof."

"And now the royal Waltz between father and daughters, Princess Icy and King Winterthorn. Icy curtsies as her Father bows. She had to grin and bear it. He places his hand on her shoulders and round her waist.

Theli smirks at the royal princess and her sisters once again. Icy did not flinch or cringe.  She couldn't let her father know she was scared for her life her heart was racing.

Sapphire took step up to the microphone. She picked up the mic and spoke into it. "I have a song for my darling sisters; the three Princess's of Domino!"