Rainbow of the Fairy Realms

Majesty: It was a dark time in our history. I try not to think about it. But you girls are stronger than ever, so now I think it's time I tell you.

Cheshire: Majesty saved the planet from our Father.

Majesty: Cheshire! Spoilers. And actually I saved the whole universe.

Glow: Come through fairy princess, oops, I mean Avalonia Ambassador. Wait, I thought you said you hadn't seen your Father since he left.

Cheshire: That's actually not what she recalls, it's what Rain aka the Jester remembered.

Majesty: Yep, she didn't get that part exactly right.
You see Avalonia is actually a collection of many fairy realms. One for every color of the rainbow (excluding green). Each possessing unique powers very similar to your own.

Cheshire: Our family- the royal family of Avalonia was entrusted to protect the Rainbow of the Fairy Realms.

Cosmic: Rainbow of the Fairy Realms? Wait, you said each realm has a color.
Electra: Is that from where some of our powers come from?

Majesty: Always one step ahead, Electra, and I'll get to that part later. But do you remember when I accidentally made my evil twin clone, "Rain,"

As you know my Mother was very upset with our Father, King Saros (Sorrows) and in a fit of anger the King left the Kingdom and disappeared.

Cheshire: The next day, the skies of Avalonia once a beautiful rainbow canopy went dark. It was spooky!

Majesty: There were whispers that our Father intended to steal the magical stones of the Fairy Realms which is their source of power.
So Mother told us, it was up to me.

Galaxia: Majesty and Cheshire the Rainbow Realms are in danger. Majesty, I know how well you have been mastering your magic skills, and I need you to fly throughout the Fairy Realms and collect the Rainbow of Stones before the King can get to them.

Cheshire: What about, me, Mother? I can help.

Galaxia: I'm so sorry, my son, but you have always been so sensitive to Dark Magic, and I need you here to help me protect the castle.

Cheshire: WHAT?! NO!

Majesty: Don't worry, brother, I will try and get father home and change his path.

Galaxia: Majesty the fate of Avalonia depends on you our Ambassador. Take this scepter; it shall help you on you journey as you gather the Rainbow of Stones.

Majesty: I'll do my best, Mother.