"That Smile" Lyrics K-Pops Song

(first of all before I publish last chapter. I have to tell my readers that one I was in a choir class from Middle school till Sophomore year and there is such a thing as matching pitch with someone else's voice and there's such thing as to sing in unison don't automatically assume everyone is reusing a voice for characters especially when the actors or actresses are even listed on the particular episode. Singers that great thing about group singers everybody gets a moment to shine and they are capable of understanding when they need to remain understated. Do to the two things above that I mention you might find yourself capable of matching the exact tune of another sing I'm mean seriously come on have any you ever started singing to your favorite song and suddenly the realization just clicked that you sound just like her? Why? Because you were matching pitch with her voice! I know this for a fact because I have heard myself sound a bit like a few of my favorite singers. I needed a child in my church to match the pitch around other ladies around me as we sang hymns during church service cause hymns are supposed to be sung in unison).

🎶🎙K Pops: K-Pops One Team!

🎶🎙
K Pops: K-Pops One Team!

All: Good (the  next few words I am sounding out as I spell) mes ru bogoshipda! (the last I know is quite accurate and has two distinct meanings as the picture up above for Korean
Good! Mes ru bogoshipda!

Flower: When everything is good and everything is as it should be!
Aqua: But just needs a little something!
Spark: When everything is bad and feels a little sad.
Aqua: I know what the world is missing!

Oooo! I wanna to see it!
Good! Mes ru bogoshipda!
Oooo! I wanna see it!
Good Mes ru bogoshipda!
Oooo! I wanna see it!
Good! Mes ru bogoshipda!

Flower and Spark: Show me that smile!
Beautiful style!
Sky and Aqua: Walking around like everything that I wanna be!
All: Give me that love and everything that wanna have right next to me!
Cause when your eyes light up and they shine so bright!
There's nothing quite like that smile.

Oooo! I wanna  see it!
Good! Mes ru bogoshipda!
Oooo! I wanna see it!
Good! Mes ru bogoshipda!
Oooo! I wanna see it!
Good! Mes ru bogoshipda!

Aqua: Show me that smile!
Beautiful style!
Sky: Walking around like everything I wanna be!
Spark: And give me that love and everything I wanna have right next to me!
All: Cause when your eyes light up
And they shine so bright!
There's nothing quite like that smile!
Sky: Cause when your eyes light up and they shine so bright!
There's nothing quite like that smile!
There's nothing quite like that smile!🎙🎶

Just thought I would bring up if you do harmony you will no doubt harmonize with the rest of the group who's doing the harmonies in a choir group or if a group of people do the melodies then they're all going to try melodizing as equals rather than standing out in the spotlight  Because otherswise it would be strangely awkward and tense and nobody would want to sing. I know this because I have spoken with both of my choir directors and mom about all the necessary things to make a beautiful musical number especially in a group. So please relax no matter what voice is used and which singer it belongs to.  and just sit back and enjoy the magical moment!)