𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

"i can't believe you did that, eun!" eun just rolled her eyes at her teacher

"i can't believe you did that, eun!" eun just rolled her eyes at her teacher. as her teacher keep yelling at her for cheating in her test.

"what did you expect me to do? i wasn't here for a few days and you surprised me with a test!" eun tried to reason with mrs park. "that's no excuse for you to cheat!" she yelled back in response.

"miss li, i'm very disappointed in you." eun just kept quiet and listen to the teacher's lecture. "i'll have to call your mother then eun." eun jumped in surprise and snapped her head to her teacher.

"you don't need to call my mom! why not just give me detention?" she panicked. "because i know you wouldn't learn from it."

"i cheated once!" she held up her index finger. "that doesn't mean it will be your last." mrs park simply replied. eun's jaw dropped in disbelief.

whatever.

"but since you insist, i'll give you detention," eun's eyes lit up in happiness. "for the whole week." mrs park finished her sentence. the teenager wasn't too upset about it though, but slightly relieved.

"deal."

❁•❁•❁

"fucking detention." eun cursed. she might've been relieved, she still wasn't fond of the fact she has detention.

she slide the door of the detention classroom rather harshly. her eyes looked around the class for a good seat before she made her way to the back of the class, ignoring the eyes on her.

eun sat in her seat and slumped in it. she sighed and decided to take out her books to start on some homework.

as she quietly started answering some homework questions, the sound of the door slamming open could be heard in the classroom. eun looked up to see who this person was and saw someone she wish she never met.

lee haechan

after the day of that incident in the gym, eun tried her best to somewhat avoid him. but it has been only 4 days since then and she was lowkey missing his kisses. and she hated to admit it.

he entered in along with his other friends, jaemin and jeno. those stupid popular boys. they really annoyed eun. but except haechan. he was nice.

as they walked in, haechan's eye caught eun staring at him. she immediately looked down making the boy smirk.

"long time no see."

eun looked up hearing the familiar voice. it was obviously haechan. he slide into the seat next to the girl, elbow on the desk while his hand rested on his hand.

"eun, right?" he asked. eun's cheeks blushed as she nodded. she shifted in her seat. remembering what they did that day made her all gushy and blushy.

suddenly she felt a hand on her thigh. eun slightly jumped and froze. "you never came back for seconds that day." haechan whispered into eun's ear seductively.

he was horny and it showed.

eun let out a nervous breath before she turned to haechan, leaned and whispered in his ear,

"well, is it too late now?"

-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚☘︎

oh, spicy ;)