𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

double update bitchessss

the average heighted girl walked down the brick floors of her school gate, feeling the wind blow through her black hair with a content look though that's the las thing she was

her mind was a mess and just all over the place but she was still determinded to see a certain someone. someone she's been meaning to see from the morning.

her steps were dragged against the ground, body exhausted just like her mind.

but then, she noticed a brown haired boy she recognised from his back facing her even. she squinted her eyes to make sure it's really him. but she was taking her chances and was just so determinded, she called for his name loudly.

it caught the people around attention but she didn't care and instead ran straight to the boy. 

his eyes squinted, hand over his head as he tried to make out the figure running towards him and broke out a small smile seeing her.

"seungmin! i've been meaning to see you!" eun panted as she rested her hands on her knees from how tired she got from running a short distance.

seungmin looked down at her with the usual gentle look he always had for her and only her.

"oh hey hyunjin, hey jeongin." eun greeted after acknowledging their presence beside seungmin.

the two boys smiled at her causing her to return the action. 

"oh uhm, guys wait for a bit i'll be here in a few." seungmin announced quickly, feeling eun pulling his arm her direction, hyunjin and jeongin nodding along.

eun dragged seungmin back into the empty school as most of the students were doing sports and some went home already.

the black haired girl sighed, tucking a few loose strands of her hair behind her ears in a way to calm her nerves.

seungmin noticed how uneasy she looked and held her right hand, giving a reassuring smile for her to calm down.

after doing so, eun mustered up all the courage in her and looked seungmin in the eye.

"i wanted to tell you that those rumors about us are not true. i am not sle-" but he cut her off.

"what rumors?"

her head snapped up his direction and she gave him a bewildered look. "the rumor.. about me with haechan?"

seungmin tilted his head in confusion, completely lost in what she was talking about. "i haven't heard any rumors."

eun was certainly confused and surprised. there was no way he hasn't, he was even upset all day how could he not?!

"t-then why didn't you meet up with me at lunch?" seungmin thought for a moment before it finally clicked.