𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

a huff left eun's lips as she mentally prepared herself for the day

a huff left eun's lips as she mentally prepared herself for the day. today she was going to finally play out the plan yumi had given her, even though she wasn'tsure about it.

it felt wrong. like she was playing with them at the same time but she tried shrugging it off.

stepping into the familiar classroom, eun could feel eyes on her. probably cause she had a bandage wrapped around her arm or of the fight that happened yesterday.

she looked around the room for him before spotting him and gathering up the courage to approach him.

you got this eun!

the boy was already looking at her across the room, watching as she had her hands balled into fists and kept lightly lifting her heels off the ground and down again, repeating something he couldn't decipher.

but he found her very cute doing that. as well as the fact she wore her black glasses which she hated wearing though her eye sight being quite poor.

seungmin had always encouraged her to wear them as he thought they looked adorable on her in his eyes which they really did.

getting up, he shoved his hands in his uniform pockets standing right infront of her gazing down at her small figure.

"eunae." that alone made eun lift up her head and look up at the taller boy. he held a small smile down at her making her slightly blush at their close proximity.

"seungmin.." she mumbled out. finally getting out of the trance of his beauty, eun took a small step back, clearing her throat and voicing out what she wanted to say.

she had her fingers lightly interviewed behind her back and facing seungmin. "i wanted to uhm talk to you about yesterday." eun nervously spoke.

"in private." she cleared her throat again, feeling eyes on them in anticipation.

seungmin nodded with a smile letting eun lead the way.

on the way there, eun kept biting her lip and trying to think if what exactly to say once they've reached there.

she just didn't want to make this situation more awkward than it already was.

"janitor's room? odd choice." seungmin commented. eun on the other hand was barely even paying attention to him, too stressed out to.
(the amount of times eun has entered a janitor's room in this story is concerning)

at last she gained the courage to look strsight into his eyes, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear swiftly and lighting her glasses that were slightly slipping down her nose bridge.

"seungmin, i just wanted to apologize for randomly running away after your confession. i just had mixed feelings and didn't know how to say them aloud. i'm still fairly confused but i've come down to..." eun paused, nervous to continue.