𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

it was a normal monday for eun

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

it was a normal monday for eun. the past few days have been going like a breeze.

she's made new friends with her classmates like jinhee and more. tests haven't been as hectic as she expected, and she's done a successful job avoiding haechan.

everything was going very well. though it seemed so.

eun was happy, she really was but she couldn't help this feeling of having a missing piece. like there's a hole in her heart that needs to be refilled.

besides that, she's been great. like right now she was halfway through the already tiring school day meaning it was lunch time.

she walked with her friends, body closer to seungmin's as he had his arm around her shoulder. they walked through the hallway to the cafeteria, passing many students either switching out their books or going to the cafeteria aswell.

"no cause literally, she cheated." jinhee whispered making eun gasp.
"i thought her and jeongin broke up?"
"i thought so too! but apparently they're having an affair of some kind." hana, another one of eun's friends exclaimed.

seungmin on the other hand had his mind off somewhere besides his friend's gossip of the week. his gaze all around the hallways before it landed on a certain boy with brown hair.

he was walking with his fellow mates, walking off somewhere seungmin wasn't interested in but rather the fact he was there.

"eunae," seungmin called for her making eun turned her attention to the boy.
"was your ex's name lee haechan right?" the question was very unexpected causing eun to widen her eyes.

"that's very um...random. but yeah, that's his name. why?" eun was very confused as to why he's ask about his ex. was it because of their talk on friday?

seungmin only shook his head in response, not really caring for what she was saying.

anger mustered in him seeing haechan in the halls. he burned holes in the back if his head from his sharp glare.

haechan looked up from his phone to the burning eyes staring at him, he caught sight of seungmin glaring at him, his arm around eun's shoulder.

as seungmin walked past, they seemed to be having a very intense glaring contest, haechan's main problem being seungmin tightening his grip around eun.

getting off from leaning on his locker, haechan strodded his way to eun.

"hey, eun." the familiar voice made eun stop in her tracks. she faced him and blinked in confusion and shock.

i thought i did a good job avoiding him. why, why, why?

"um...h-hey." eun stuttered very confused at the moment.
"i just wanted to talk to you," haechan glanced at her friends. "in private"

why? why would he want to talk to me?!

before eun could even answer, someone already interrupted her. "no." seungmin stepped foward.

haechan narrowed his eyes at him. "i was talking to eun. last i checked she has her own mouth and can speak for herself."
"well i say no." seungmin stood his ground.
haechan scoffed and rolled his eyes at him.
"and who the fuck are you to say that? her friend? she can make her own decisions."

at this point the two boys were very close to eachother, glaring intensly. haechan seemed the angriest between the two, just the sight of eun with another guy making him sick.

but who was he to say? they broke up after all.

"you guys already broke up, i don't get why you're still trying t-" before seungmin could even finish his sentence, a fist came in contact with his face.

seungmin stumbled back, hand on his now red cheek that would probably leave a bruise. he gave haechan a glare before giving him a punch aswell.

haechan's head snapped to the side from the impact. he shut his eyes, tongue poking the inside of his cheek in annoyance.

"you'll regret that, kid." he hissed.

and that's how their fight started. fist being thrown at eachother's faces, gasps erupting from the students everytime one of them threw a punch.

they were brusied red and blue, bleeding slightly but still going.

"guys! guys, stop!" eun kept yelling trying to break them up. she was slightly scared seeing how aggresive they were at this moment.

being tired of screaming with her friends, other students just watching, eun sighed and decided to physically step in. she knew that she could easily get hurt by the very aggresive men but she wasn't going to witness her best friend and ex-boyfriend fight infront of her eyes.

she charged towards them, using all her strength to push inbetween them. about to push them apart, she was pushed hard by another force.

the force was so hard she basically flew to the lockers, her back banging on them before she screamed in pain.

but this went unnoticed by haechan and seungmin making her frustrated in pain.

her friends rushed to her side but eun shrugged them off she stumbled her way to the two boys again.

"will you guys just stop?! i'm hurt now, okay?! i'm hurt! now will you two just fucking stop fighting!"

she pushed successfully between them, hands standing infront of them both. she panted frustrated already.

the two stopped as they turned to the heavily panting girl from using all her voice's strength to scream. she had teary, tired eyes that fumed in both anger and sadness.

her hair a mess as she stood in pain in her arm and shoulder. she ignored the pain, her focus on the two.

concern covered their features, seeing the girl they cared for in pain.

they both were heavily bruised but seungmin's was much worse than haechan.

"eun, i'm-" eun put both her hands in the air infront of her, meaning she wanted seungmin to keep quiet and stop from stepping closer to her.

noticing the multiple eyes of the students in the hallway, eun stared at the two boys, womdering which one to choose between the two to talk to.

grabbing one of their hands, eun dragged them away, ignoring the calls from the other and the eyes of curiousity on her.

entering a very familiar room to her, eun faced the boy and gave him a stern look.

"haechan, we need to talk."

not @ seungmin lowkey picking fights 👀he angryyyy

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

not @ seungmin lowkey picking fights 👀
he angryyyy

i miss my school fights.
i somehow was always in the front lol >:)