𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲

heyy ;)

"do you guys have to go?"

eun asked with a pout knowing her mom and danny were leaving to america, their home after all.

eun wasn't too enthusiastic to see the people she loved leaving so soon and probably only coming back next summer break.

"aww, but unfortunately we do." the mother squished her youngest daughter's cheeks with a frown.

eun sighed with a nod, before hugging her mom as tightly as she could causing the older to let out a laugh but hugged back.

pulling away, the raven haired looked down at her little brother who was basically her height now.

"you, young sir need to stop growing. you're only 11 and almost my height already." eun shook her head as she ruffled the younger's short brown hair.

danny laughed in reply before hugging his sister. "i'm gonna miss you, noona." eun returned the hug. "i'll miss you even more!"

...

it was any normal tuesday for eun.

she exited her dad's car, not forgetting to give him a kiss on the cheek as goodbye and walking off to the familiar building.

eun wasn't in the best mood. she felt neutral. headphones plugged in as she listened to her "in my feels 😩" playlist on spotify, her arms crossed with the wind blowing through her long brown hair.

entering the school hallways, she could feel eyes on her. like every student in the halls was looking straight at her.

eun at first thought she was paranoid but ever time she glanced to the side there was a person staring at her.

the weren't just normal stares like she looks great but rather judging and hateful stares of disgust.

not just stares but whispers too making her very uneasy.

it was very odd.

making it to her locker, eun opened it up and started getting her needed books but she ended up eavesdropping on their conversation as they were staring right at her. 

"omg, i can't believe she did that!"

"i sure can. i mean, i could always tell she was a slut."

"yeah. gosh she must feel embarrassed."

"i'm not even surprised. once a whore, always a whore."

eun acted as if she was packing her books but in reality she was listening in.

istg if they're talking about me-

eun shut her locker aggressively, catching the girls attention causing them to immediately scurry away.