𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"dad, yumi, i'm home!" eun announced as she entered her mom

suddenly barks from below her caught her attention making her look down.

"sadie!" she yelled in excitement as she crouched down and ruffled his brown, soft fur. she smiled so widely seeing the dog, having not seen him in months.

sadie barked and licked eun's face just as happy as her, as he waggled his little tail.

the corgi continued to bark as he ran away. eun obviously followed him, feeling ecstatic to her dog.

"hey, sadie! where're you going?" she laughed as she ran after in excitement. they ended in the kitchen where eun spotted someone she hasn't seen a while.

"mom?!" the older woman looked up from the cardboard and over to the teenager who called for her only to be engulfed in a tight hug by her.

"mom! i missed you so much!" eun cried, not letting go. her mother chuckled at her childish behaviour but still hugged her back just as tightly.

"i know. i missed you even more!" she kissed the top of eun's head affectionately. eun shut her eyes as she warmed up into the comfort of her mother's hug especially after the events that happened today.

pulling away, eun's mother held her daughter's cheeks and examined her face. "you've grown so much, mimi." eun laughed at the common nickname.

"mom, you haven't seen me in 3 months, not 3 years." her mother only smiled and squished her cheeks.

"i know, but it feels like it's been 3 years! look, even your hair is a different colour." she ruffled the girl's hair.

"yah, why do you have red eyes?" eun's smile flattered lightly only for her to smile again. "rubbing my eyes repeatedly cause of lack of sleep from watching k-dramas."

eun lied. she didn't want her mother to know she's crying over some fuckboy who cared less about her.

"how many times have i told you to focus on your studying rather than senseless dramas?" her mother scolded.

eun's mother was always the strict type, having she had great marks in her school days she wanted to same for her children.

eun smiled over at yumi as she walked over to her. "yah, you didn't tell me mom was coming!" she folded her arms and gave her sister a glare through her bangs.

"i was going to but you were all sulky this morning." eun blushed in embarrassment and lightly punched her sister's shoulder.

"is dad not home?" eun asked as she sat on the stool by the island counter and playing with the display fruit in the bowl infront of her.

eun's mother hummed as she chopped the vegetables on the counter. "he's in the living room with danny." eun's eyes light up at the mention of the familiar male.

she immediately got off the stool and sprawled her way to the living room.

there she saw her dad sitting on the couch with a concentrated facial expression and playing what seemed to be fifa with another boy next to him.

"danny!" eun yelled as she ran to him and engulfed him a hug. danny yelped before hagging her back.

"noona? ah, eun noona!" eun smiled as she pulled away and ruffled his black hair. "yep. hey, buddy. i missed you!" 

danny is eun's mother's son.

the thing is, eun's parents had divorced when the girl was only 7 and yumi was 9. the parents didn't end on a bad note, they ended it cause they fell out of love. after having eun, they realized that maybe they weren't meant for eachother so they filed a divorce. it took a while to come to that point cause they had kids and wanted to be with them as a married couple.

after the divorce, their mother flew to america and started her own fashion brand. then she got married and months later had danny when eun was 8 already.
eun always adored danny as he was her only brother even if he was just her half brother.

eun's dad didn't have a problem with danny or eun's mother's husband. though he hasn't been in a relationship since their divorce, he was happy she was happy and his kids were happy.

eun sat on the couch and kissed her father's cheek as hello as he returned a smile before leaving off to the kitchen.

"danny, how have you been there in america?" eun askes as she grabbed the controller to play with the boy.

"i've been good. i made lots of friends there! how's highschool, noona?" he asked, eyes glued to the tv screen.

"hm..hectic. but overall fun. met alot of people." she tried to give a breif description. "but being a senior sucks. very tiring."

the two conversated alot and caught up with eachother while playing as they haven't seen eachother in almost 2 years now.

eun smiled endearingly at the younger boy, a fond expression on her face. "you know, you've grown so much, buddy. i remember you being 9 yesterday but now you're already 11. you've become even cuter."

danny laughed. "nah, you're just old." eun let out a dramatic gasp at his insult and playfully slapped his arm.

"i just complimented you and you insult me? what disrespect." she placed a hand over her chest in an offended voice.

at this point, they weren't even paying attention to the game but instead laughing at the stupidest things.

...

laughter filled the air as the family had dinner together. they told stories and laughed along at the funny ones feeling nostalgic.

"and then he said 'but i've seen mommy do it'!" laughter roared in the room as they heard a funny story about danny when he was younger.

"mom~" he whined as he sulked, arms folded and a pout on his lips, his chubby cheeks turning a light pink.

eun smiled brightly as she used her free hand to pinch his cheek. "wah, you're adorable!" that just made danny blush more causing eun to giggle at his embarrassed state.

dinner was amazing. the family was so happy sharing stories with eachother like they haven't seen eachother in years. eun's mother's husband wasn't here as he was managing the business back in the states.

eun had the brightest smile on her face as she looked around the room, seeing everyone happy.

the events from earlier today had vanished from her mind as seeing her family members, which she hasn't seen in months, again made her estatic.

she hasn't smiled in days since that party and her father aswell as yumi noticed this making them just as happy.

happiness was just filled in the air.

finally updated y'all

exams are a pain in the ass and i'm very stressed but hey! atleast i got to update.

sorry for any grammer mistakes, didn't proff read :/