𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

"HAHAHAH oh my god, you should've seen your face!" eun said as she laughed hysterically

"HAHAHAH oh my god, you should've seen your face!" eun said as she laughed hysterically. haechan pouted at her laughing in his face. "yah! stop laughing!"

but eun didn't stop, she continued to laugh almost in tears.

haechan and eunae had just walked out from another ride. more specifically, a rollercoaster ride which was really fast. they had already been here for hours- from 2:00 to 5:15 already.

eun was laughing at the pictures taken of them when they were on the ride. haechan had this serious like face and his hair was blowing like crazy. his eyebrows creased and his mouth was wide open, screaming.

eun was also screaming on the ride. not from being scared but from excitement. it was her first time on that ride and she loved it. she found it very thrilling too.

"that drop was no joke though." eun said as she sniffled and wipped her tears from laughter. haechan rolled his eyes playfully  but smiled as well.  "that's why i was screaming." he sighed running his fingers through his hair.

eun looked at him with a wide smile. "you're so cute." she commented. haechan looked at her with red cheeks. no one, besides his mom, has called him cute. especially not a girl.

"here." eun said handing him mimi. he took her and smiled. mimi was a panda with a light green bow while hyu had a light blue bow tie. haechan put mimi in the air next to eun's head and compared the two.

"you look like twins." he commented. eun blinked and blushed lightly. haechan smiled noticing her flustered state. he lightly placed mimi next to hyu on the ground before leaning closer to eun- hands on her cheeks as he stared at her face.

eun blinked in confusion, her cheeks redder than before. she pursed her lips before licking her bottom lips. haechan just stared at her with an unreadable expression.

"you have no idea how much i want to ruin you." he whispered. eun raised an eyebrow at him. "what did you say?" she asked, not hearing what he said.

"i said, you're blushing so much it's cute." he lied. eun furrowed her brows.

he's lying, isn't he?

haechan let his arms fall to his sides. his gaze looked up at the sky seeing the sun was setting. eun also looked up at the sky, admiring it.

this is my chance.

haechan grabbed eun hand and dragged her somewhere. eun didn't really mind as she had been doing this to him all day really. she only wondered what other ride he wanted to go on as they've been to so many already.

"a ferris wheel?" there lo and behold was a real life ferris wheel. it was big, and i mean huge with pastel colours on the seats and the wheel itself was a light yellow. it was decorated with fairy lights as it shone in the almost dark sky.

haechan needed to do this before the sun set.

eun had a huge smile on her face as they stepped into the ferris wheel. there wasn't much of a line as it was getting dark and almost everyone was going home. perfect timing.

the two sat in their seats as the wheel started moving. eun looked up at the sky, admiring it even more. it had an ary of yellow, pink and purple aswell as the white clouds sprinkled in. truly beautiful.

"it's so pretty.." eun muttered but haechan was only staring at her. he stared at her beautiful features. her pretty doe like eyes, her soft tofu skin, her small boop nose, her pretty nude lips, the small beauty spot on her nose and her two toned black and blonde hair.

she was absolutely perfect in haechan's eyes.

"yeah, so pretty." he whispered under his breath. eun turned her head to him, only to see he was staring at her. she stared back. they kept eye contact for a while as haechan leaned closer to her.

eun didn't move, she just watched him do so. he held her hands and looked down at them momentarily before looking at her eyes again. his eyes softened looking in hers as she anticipated on what he'd do next.

he leaned even closer, hand in hand with her before taking his free hand and placing it on her cheek. eun leaned closer as well, almost squeezing his hand in excitement.

leaning closer one last time, their lips touched. her lips felt soft on his. they kissed softly, not like the other kisses they've had. this held more emotion, mostly on haechan's side. no tongue, no lust, just their feelings. their eyes shut as they melted into the kiss.

after kissing for a little, they pulled away to breathe. their foreheads pressed against eachother and their breaths fanning eachother's lips.

"haechan. oh my go-"

"eun?"

"...yeah?"

he looked into her eyes with so much sincerity. the question he has been itching to ask finally left his lips,

"will you be my girlfriend?"

will she say yes? 👀

omg who tf am i updating this early?
im kinda excited for this lol