𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

there she saw him

there she saw him.

he stood there with all his might, arms folded as he watched his teammates play with the ball as he sat at the bleachers.

eun stared at him, hesitation clear in her expression but she knew she had to do this. she had to say this or else it'll end horribly.

she gripped the straps of her backback, readied herself mentally and finally gained the courage to walk up to him.

"donghyuck."

hearing his name, the said boy lifted up his head to see who called for him only to turn away with a sigh after seeing the culprit.

noticing how he didn't seem the slightest interested in why she was here, eun walked up and infront of him. she was mindful of the eyes surrounding them but tried to get this over and done with.

"donghyuck, i really need to talk to you right now. privately." haechan didn't even respond, eyes stuck on the field watching the players play as if eun's presence wasn't even there.

"god, hyuck please. just let me...talk to you for a bit." realizing how desperate eun really was, haechan sighed, stood up and stuffed his hands in his basketball shorts pockets.

"fine."

...

after taking in deep breathes, eun finally faced haechan and looked at him straight in the eyes.

they were in the changing rooms as it was the only empty place around the sport's pavilion.

noticing how silent eun was, he looked down at her in thr most intimidating stare. "speak."

his voice was demanding and impatient, enough to show his frustration.

"okay. first of all, the rumors you heard aren't true. i am not sleeping with seungmin behind your back." she said, trying to clear up any assumptions donghyuck might have.

"however.. i am going out on dates with seungmin behind your back.."

then donghyuck let out the loudest sigh of disappointment, hands running through his purple dyed hair while he continously muttered 'no'.

eun immediately felt bad, she felt horribly guilty that she played both boys like this but now she wanted to clear everything up.

"when were you planning on telling me you're leading me on?!" he suddenly snapped.

"i.. i was actually going to today but you know what happened.." her words trailed off at the end.

haechan's tongue poked the inside of his cheek, hands stuffed his pockets as he paced around for a little while but eun broke the silence again.

"i also wanted to tell you that i uhm.. i've lost feelings for you. what i said in the janitor's closet the other day was true. i don't want to get hurt again and even possibly hurt you so i want to break this off with you."

her words pierced through donghyuck's heart, a burning feeling of rejection hitting him hard.

"i knew you'd say that and i understand." what he said surprised the raven momentarily before she snapped back.

"yeah. i'm sorry for this dumb shit i did. i hope you can forgive, which you don't have to." was the last thing she said before leaving, with one last glance at the heartbroken haechan.

one part of eun felt guilty but another half felt like this was payback back and he deserved it.

this was definitely not a planned revenge but look where we are now.

so uhm yeah.
i like updated, finally and i'm happy bout it :))

eun has had some character development but not to her fullest lol