9: Only Sin

Authors note:
I woke up and saw all the ppl reading my story and got so fucking happy. I love y'all. I'll make sure to update real quick.

Also, let me know what type of kinks or smut or any special shit y'all into. I'll make sure to include them.😏

*trigger warning: anxiety attack.
Elyse POV
I knew it was too good to happen to me. Sin's too good for me. Way too good. Spence offered to drive me back. The drive back home was quite, I preferred it that way though. I didn't know what to say. The only thing I was thinking about was how I hurt him. I hurt the only good thing in my life. The only person who was always there for me. The person I love.

"We're here. Are you sure you're okay?" Spence asked looking back at me from the driver's seat. "Mhm. Thank you." I walked towards the front door and watched as he drove away after I came inside.

I slowly went up to my room. Making sure not to wake my dad up. Tears fell down my face as I saw the teddy bear. I quickly picked it up, opening it with a little knife making sure to ruin it complete. And there it was a little tiny camera. I dropped it to the floor stepping on it repeatedly.

--

I was now sitting in the car with Tyler who decided he's driving me from now. Of course he didn't leave room for discussion.

I felt his hand sit on my thigh and rub up and down. I had to physically force myself not to cringe away from his touch. "I love you beautiful." He said.

Love? You don't fucking love me. You don't even know the meaning of love.

Apparently he didn't like my silence because he tightened his grip on my thigh making my whimper in pain. "Say it back, Elyse. Don't get me mad right now."he said.

"Okay. Okay, I love you too." I said trying to hold back my tears. He let go of my thigh and rubbed it. "Good girl."

I don't love you. I love him. Only him. Always.

--

We walked through the cafeteria, Tyler holding my hand tightly and pulling me close to him. And this is the part I'm nervous about. Having to face him. Having to face how I'm losing him. How I lost him.

There he was sitting at the table we usually sit at. Selene and Spence sitting in front of him. Spence was talking to him but he didn't look like he was listening. But what broke me was how sad he looked. His beautiful lively eyes now had deep eye-bags underneath. He look skinnier. Is it possible to lose this much weight in 2 days?

He locked eyes with me. And for the first time ever, his intimidating front didn't change when he saw me. A smile didn't form on his face. His eyes didn't soften. His body didn't relax. Instead he quickly look away, his body getting even tenser.

I lost him. And there's no one to blame, but me.

We sat at down at the table and Tyler kissed my hand before letting go of it and sitting next to me. I kept my eyes down fidgeting with my hands.

"So... when did this happen?" Selene asked. Spence nudged her and telling her that it wasn't the right time. I didn't know what to answer so I stayed quiet. "We've been dating for about 2 weeks now." Tyler answered instead.

My head snapped up when I heard Sin chuckle. In fact all of our heads snapped to him. "2 weeks,huh?" He said as he looked at me with a humourless smile and shook his head. I knew what he was talking about. The kiss. Me telling him I like him.

"Yeah we just wanted to keep it private for while right baby?" Tyler said as he looked at me with a smirk. I let out a forced smile as I muttered a "yeah"

All of us went back to eating and our table was weirdly quiet. Awkward in fact. Sin wouldn't even look at me. He just stared at his food as he moved it around. I started shaking my feet as I felt anxiety creeping up on me. Tyler put his hands on my thighs to stop the shaking. I'm guessing in an attempt to calm me. But it didn't. It only made it worse.

"Hey. It's okay. Take a deep breath." Tyler whispered as he cupped my face moving in closer to me. I internally rolled my eyes at how he thinks he can calm me down. "I love you." He whispered but said it loud enough so Sin could hear. He moved in giving me a kiss. And whispered in my ear 'say it back'. He then pulled away still looking at me with a sinister smile. "I- I love you too."

From the corner of my eye I watched as Sin angrily got up knocking his chair over and walked away. A tear fell down my face but Tyler quickly wiped it away.

Suddenly I felt like I couldn't breathe. My chest felt heavy. My breathing became quicker. My legs started shaking uncontrollably. I suddenly got up and walked away. I can't breathe. Fuck I can't breathe.

I walked out side the school sliding down by the door. Breathe. Just fucking breathe. I could feel tears pouring down my face. I closed my eyes trying to calm down. I pulled in my knees to my stomach in an attempt to stop shaking.

I heard the door beside me open and close. I heard someone talking but I couldn't focus on who it was. The person bent down next to me touching my arm. "It's okay. Elyse you're okay. Take a deep breath. Come one please take a deep breath." I complied taking a deep breath, still leaving my eyes shut. "Good job. Take some more deep breaths. You're okay. Everything's just fine."

Everything's fine. I'm okay. I'm okay.

I finally opened my eyes still shaking. I saw Spence crouching down with his hand rubbing on my arm. "You're okay." He said with a small smile. I opened my mouth trying to form a sentence "I- I can't- I can't breathe.". He put his hands in his pockets fishing for something and pulled out a little bag with 5 pills in it. He opened it and gave One to me.

"Here. It's just anxiety medication." I put the pill in my mouth swallowing it. After about 10 minutes I finally felt as if I could breath normally. I felt calm. Like I didn't have a care in the world. This is how Sin made me feel. Only Sin could calm me down like this. Only Sin.

Spence wiped my tears as he said "You feeling better?" I nodded. He extended his hand offering me the bag with 4 pills in it. "Take it if you feel really anxious. One at a time okay? It's strong." I nodded again, Taking the pills from him and putting it in my pocket.