49: You didnt choose me

Please vote, comment and follow.
Elyse POV

We open the door and I come face to face with a beautiful blonde girl. Selene, I think that's what her name was. Sin already told me about her. He told me about all of them. I needed to know something about them before they came.

She quickly pulls me into a hug, her eyes teary.

"God! Elyse, you scared me to death." She says, hugging me tightly.

I awkwardly laugh, hugging her back.

She pulls away, and I can see the tears pouring down her face.

"I'm sorry." I say, feeling bad that she's crying and I don't even remember her.

A guy with beautiful light brown hair till below his ears walks in front of me. He could either be Jax, Ashton, or Spence.

As if he senses my confusion, he introduces him self.

"Spence. I'm Spence." He says, as he hesitantly pulls me in for a hug. He hugs me tightly and I can hear him sniffling. I hug him back, feeling bad that I can't remember anything.

He's pushed aside by another guy. This one has blonde hair, and blue eyes.

"Ashton. I missed you, El." He says, pulling me into a hug. I laugh at the nickname. I've never been called 'el' before. I hug him back, feeling the love radiate off him.

Another guy stands in front of me, a buzz cut, and dark green eyes. His eyes have deep eye circles underneath them. A very faint bruise on his cheekbones. He looks tired and heart broken. I feel bad for him.

"Jax, I'm guessing. Right?" I say, a smile on my face.

A smile forms on his face, as he looks at me up and down. Tears gathering in his eyes, as he looks like he's checking if I'm real.

"I missed you so much, Elyse." He says, his voice strained as a tear falls down his face.

I furrow my brows, in confusion. Every single one of them hugged me but he has his hands in his pockets, his body tense as if he's trying not to. Not to hug me.

I pull him in, wrapping my arms around his torso. His body tenses at my touch.

"It's okay. You can hug me." I say.

He hesitantly wraps his arms around me. However after that, he hugs me tightly, his body relaxing in my hold.

I pull away after a long hug. I look over to sin, seeing his body tensed, a glare formed on his face, and his fists clenched at his sides.

What's his problem?

Another doorbell rings, making all our attentions to go to the door.

"That must be my mom, she wanted to see you too." Sin says, walking to the door.

He opens it and a small, woman with short brunette hair walks in. As soon as her eyes lay on me she pulls me in a hug.

"Hi, baby. Thank god. Your okay. My baby is okay." She says, and I can tell she's crying.

I hug her back, holding her tightly. I can feel the nurturing feeling she has for me. Her hug is comforting.

"Mama, don't overwhelm her." Sin says, and I can hear the concern in his voice.

She pulls away an apologetic look in her eyes.

"It's okay." I say, assuring Sin that I'm fine.

She pulls out a picture album from her bag.