10: Pills

*trigger warning: abuse, drugs
Elyse POV:

It's been a couple hours since I had that panic attack. I'm laying in my bed when I hear the front door open and then slam closed. That must be dad. I stay quite making sure not to make any noise in hopes that he doesn't bother me.

Of course that didn't work. The door slammed open as my dad barged in my room. He came up to my roughly grabbing my hair. "Dad-" he interrupted me and said "I'm not your fucking dad you bitch. I noticed there's some other guy who's driving you around now. You really are a fucking slut aren't you." He let go of my her throwing me back on the bed and slapped me. He then grabbed my neck picking me up and slamming me against the wall. I screamed in pain as the bruises on my back from last time still hadn't healed.

"Shut up you bitch. You're a fucking worthless slut." He kneed my stomach repeatedly making my knees go weak. Now the only thing holding me up was his hands around my neck choking me. I threw my arms up trying to stop him from choking me.

I really can't breathe. God, is this how I'm gonna die? I don't want to die knowing sin's mad at me. My thoughts were proven wrong when he let me go. I fell to the floor coughing and gasping for air. He pulled my hair making me look up at him. My face was pale and tear stained. "I hate you. You hear me, I fucking hate you." He said as he slapped me repeatedly and then left.

I slowly crawled to my nightstand. Rummaging threw it I found what I was looking for. The pills Spence gave me. I took one and laid on the floor, tears dripping down my face, waiting for it too kick in. After ten minutes it still Hasn't kicked in.

I still feel like I can't breathe. I still feel the heavy ness in my chest. I still feel everything. So I take a second one. After 5 minutes I feel it. The calm. My breath has calmed down. My chest doesn't feel heavy anymore. My head isn't swarmed with thoughts. In fact I'm not thinking about anything. I just lay there on the ground, my eyes slowly closing. The Darkness overtaking as I fall asleep.

--

I woke up the next day by the ringing of my phone. I answered it putting it to my ear, with my eyes still closed. "Where are you angel? I'm in front of your house." I heard Tyler say.

Why the fuck does he pretend like we're in some loving relationship. And angel? Really? Only Sin can call me that.

"I'm coming" I said and hung up. I'm really not in the mood to deal with his bullshit. I'm already getting anxious. Ugh. I took two more pills and quickly got ready.

--

As I sat in the cafeteria I noticed Sin looked just like he did yesterday if not worse. He wasn't talking to anyone, not even Spence. As soon as me and Tyler came he covered his head with his hood and layed his head in his arms

Tyler was even more touchy than usual. Using every opportunity to kiss me, hold my hand, touch my thighs. He even purposely said I love you loudly to hurt sin. Fucking bitch.

I rummaged through my pockets looking for the rest of the pills when I remembered I finished them this morning. "Spence can we talk?" I said as I got up from the table. Sin's head snapped up looking at Spence and I suspiciously. Selene shared the same look.

"Umm yeah of course." He got up from his seat too. "Where you going baby?" Tyler asked with a smile.

Ugh let me knock that smile off your stupid fucking face.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Sin rolling his eyes. "I'll be back in a little bit." I said as I walked away and pulled Spence with me.

I pulled him in an empty classroom and leaned against a table. "Um so you know the pills you gave me yesterday?" He furrowed his brows and nodded. "We'll I kind of need more." His eyes immediately widened and filled with concern. "I told you one at a time, Elyse. They're really strong. How'd you finish them?" He asked.