43: Wake up

I couldn't keep you guys waiting for long. I love y'all.

ALSO WE HIT 100K omggg!!

Please vote, comment and follow.

Sin POV

I bang my head on the wall behind me. I'm sitting on the hospital floor, my knees to my chest.

It's been 7 hours. Can someone tell me she's okay?

I put my head in my hands, as I feel tears gather in my eyes again.

Fuck! I just stopped crying.

I quickly wipe the tears that fall.

Please be okay.

Please, my love.

Please come back.

I sob in my hands, my heart feeling heavy. The guilt killing me. It was my fault. She jumped in front of me. She took the bullet for me.

It was supposed to be me.

Me. Not her.

I feel someone tap my shoulder. I look to seeing my mom sitting beside me. Her eyes red and swollen from crying. She hands me a water and a sandwich. I don't take it. Instead I cover my face with my hands again.

"Baby, you need to eat." She says, her voice small and sad.

"I don't want it, mama."

I can't eat, when she's in there fighting for her life.

Because of me.

"Baby you have to eat. It's been 7 hours. It will probably be even more-" she tries to reason with me.

I abruptly stand up. I take a deep breath trying to calm myself. I don't want to snap at her. It's not her fault. She's just trying to take care of me. But I don't deserve it.

"I just need to be alone right now. Call me if you get any news." I say, walking away.

I see Spence and Selene, holding each other as they sleep on the uncomfortable hospital chairs. I look away, as they remind me of Elyse and I.

Ashton's sleeping on the chair opposite to them. Jax is sitting next to him but he's not sleeping. His head is thrown back as he aimlessly stares at the wall. His eyes swollen and red.

I look away, since that hurts too. Everything hurts. Without her, everything hurts.

I get in my car, shutting the door behind me. Her scent quickly engulfs me. I sigh, as I put the car seat in a laying position. I grab the hoodie she had left in the back seat. I put my face in it, inhaling as I take in her beautiful sent. My heart hurts as tears threaten to release. I shut my eyes, as I lay down, tightly hugging the hoodie to me.

I feel tears escape my shut eyes, as I slowly let the darkness overtake. Her loving scent lulling me to sleep.

--

I jump awake when I hear knocks on my window. I rub my swollen eyes, letting go of her hoodie with a kiss, I turn to check what it was.

I see Spence standing outside my car, a worried look on his face.

Did she-

No. No. No.

Not possible.

She wouldn't do that to me.

She wouldn't just leave me.

I quickly open the door, panic and concern visible on my face.