35: Until we meet again

Warnings: blood
Please vote, comment and follow💜

Elyse POV
~2 years later~

"You go pick them up, I gotta clean the house a little. I'll get Ashton and Jax to come over too. They'll help me." I say, getting up.

Over these 2 years, Ashton, Jax and I had gotten pretty close. Even Sin admitted he likes them. They're like my brothers.

Sin' business has been going really well too. It's been really successful as it's getting bigger everyday.

Today was the day that Spence and Selene were finally coming to visit us. I'm so excited. We hadn't seen them in 2 years, only over FaceTime and text.

"Okay, Angel. I love you." He says, kissing my shoulder from behind.

I smile, turning around.

"I love you more. Now go, you'll be late. Their flight is landing in 30 minutes." I say.

"Okay, okay." And with that he heads out.

After him, I walk out, to our next door neighbors, knocking on their door.

The door opens, and I come face to face with Ashton.

A smile forms on his face.

"Hey, El. What's up?" He asks.

"I need you guys help. Our friends are coming over, and I need to clean the house. Help me, Ash. Pleaseeeee." I say, pouting.

He looks at me for a few seconds, his face blank before he groans in defeat.

"Jax. We're gonna go help Elyse clean. Get up." He yells.

I hear some thuds then Jax appears with a mop in his hand. "Let's go." He says.

I smirk to my self.

They're my bitch.

--

We're all startled by a knock on the door. Thank god, we all got ready.

"That's them. Okay, Ashton don't flirt with selene and Jax be a little nicer." I say.

"I'm always nice." I hear Jax Groan, as I run to the door.

I open the door, a big smile on my face. My eyes meet Selene and Spence, with sin behind them.

"Omg I missed you." Selene squeals as she pulls me into a hug.

"I missed you too, oh god. Come on in." I say, pulling back and wiping some fallen tears.

Selene comes in, as I pull Spence into a hug.

"Missed you, lil sis." He says, hugging me back.

"I missed you too, dumbass." I say, feeling more tears pour down.

He chuckles as we pull away and walk in.

Sin looks at me expectantly, raising his brows, before saying, "No, crying and 'I miss you' for me?"

I chuckle as I throw myself into his arms. He wraps his arms around me hugging me tightly.

"Big baby." I mutter under my breath. He chuckles as we both walk inside.

Ashton and Jax are just awkwardly standing there.