22: Need

Warning: mature content😏
Sin POV

I sit on the bed, where she told me to wait, as she went into the bath room. I stayed there thinking about what it could be.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the bathroom door open. I turned around while saying "you're back, fin-" however I stopped my sentence when I saw her.

My heart beat quickened, and I could feel my cock hardening at the sight.

Elyse standing at the door way, in a beautiful little red lace lingerie set. My eyes drifted all over her body, before snapping out my trance and looking up at her. Her green eyes looked at me innocently making it even harder to control myself.

I cleared my throat and said "What are you doing?". I tried my best not to look at her body, in case she wasn't comfortable. She walked closer to me, until she's standing right in front of me. Her chest now directly in my line of sight, forcing me to look up at her face.

She looks at me innocently as she bites her lips. My semi-hard cock hardens even more. "This is your gift. Do you want to unwrap your present, birthday boy?" She says, seductively.

"Elyse, you don't have to do this." I say. After what she went through with Tyler, maybe it's too soon for her. I don't want her to feel pressured to do this.

She suddenly sits on my lap, straddling me, rubbing her barely covered core on my hard-on. "I want to. And I can tell you want this too." She says as she grinds her hips on my pants. I groan as I put my hand on her hips stopping her.

She gives me a disapproving look, but I ignore it as I say "Elyse, are you sure you're ready? After what happens with-" she interrupts me when she smashed her lips against mine. I move my lips against hers kissing her hungrily. She rolls her hips on me, making me groan into the kiss.

So this is why she wasn't drinking.

I pull back, waiting for her answer. She looks in my eyes impatiently. Then she brings her face closer, her lips almost touching my ears. "I'm ready Sin. Will you please fuck me now?" She whispers in my ear. And just like that, I lose all control.

I flip her on her back, ignoring her squeal of surprise. I start kissing down her neck. "I'll fuck you Elyse. I'll do more than just fucking you." I say.

I knead her breast, rubbing my thumb over her sensitive nipples over the fabric of her bra. She moans, as she presses her thighs together for some friction. I put my hand between her legs, separating her thighs.

"No. Only what I give to you." I say as I rip her bra off. Elyse gasps. "I'll buy you new ones, Angel." Looking at her perfect breasts my cock hardens even more, now painfully hard.

I knead one of breasts as I take the other in my mouth. Elyse arches her back and throws her head back at the sudden pleasure. I suck and gently bite her.

Fuck. It feels so good. It feels so good to see her in pleasure because of me.

I let her breasts go, and watch as she sighs at the loss of pleasure. I go down on her until my face is directly above her core. She squirms in anticipation, looking down at me with eyes full of need.

I slowly take slide her panties off, sliding them off her ankles. I place her ankles on my shoulder, leaving a trail of kisses down to her thighs. I kissed, and sucked all around her inner thighs but ignored the place she wanted me the most.

"Please." She said as she gripped my hair guiding me to her core. I take a look at her glistening wet folds and comply. I ran my tongue up her folds and watch as she gasps and squirms. I moved my hands to her hips holding her down.