Bio

Name:
- Y/N ???
- Y/N Schariac (adoptive name)

Age:
- Unknown
- 11 (chosen age) (1998)

Birthday:
- Unknown
- 19 August (chosen birthday)

Origin:
- Unknown
- House Schariac (chosen origin)

Species: Human

Gender: Male

Status: Alive

Height: (whatever you like)

Weight: (whatever you like)

Hair Color: (whatever you like)

Eye Color: (whatever you like)

Relatives:
- Cecilia Schariac (adoptive sister)
- Siegfried Kaslana (adoptive brother-in-law)
- Kiana Kaslana (adoptive niece)

Affiliation:
Schicksal (Lonewolf Squad)

Occupation:
Schicksal Knight

Appearance:
Y/N is a young male on the looks, he has E/C and H/C. He usually wears his brown military combat uniform with Schicksal's logo on the back including a white gloves given to him when he became a Schicksal Knight with a long blade strapped on the back or hips and a pistol gun on the side of his thigh.

 He usually wears his brown military combat uniform with Schicksal's logo on the back including a white gloves given to him when he became a Schicksal Knight with a long blade strapped on the back or hips and a pistol gun on the side of his thigh

Personality:
Y/N has a flexible personality. He can be as laid-back as he wants and as serious as it needs to be. Apparently, people see him as an observant and critical person. He is a quick thinker and often think about things logically rather than emotionally, but this doesn't mean he is a cold person. He likes spending his free time playing with Kiana, talking with Cecilia and or Siegfried, playing games, analyzing things, and practicing his problem solving skills by solving riddles, etc. Y/N is also a good hand-to-hand combatant and a pretty skillful swordsman. No one knows how he learned to fight like that, not even himself.

History:
Y/N remembers nothing about his past but his first name. In 19 August 1998 or 2 years before The Second Eruption happened, a priestess from the Schariac House founds Y/N was leaning against a tree and unconscious. The Priestess brought him to the Schariac Residence and there, he met Cecilia. There are arguments about whether to let Y/N stay here or just leave him out there alone by himself because he's just a no one, and he could be dangerous. Being the kind and caring person she is, Cecilia volunteered to take him in as an adoptive younger brother, and they finally agreed to Cecilia's proposition for the time being. Later, it has been found that Y/N has lost his memory due to something they don't know yet, and it turns out that Y/N has some exceptional ability when it comes to controlling honkai energy. Of course the Schariac House took this as a good news for them, because they finally have a male that can control honkai energy in their lineage even though he is not biologically a Schariac. And not to mention, Y/N can control honkai energy pretty well even though he was just a young boy at that time.