Second Eruption VIII

Somewhere inside Schicksal HQ, a few weeks after the explosion of Siberia.

There's a girl with white hair laying on a bed. There are two more people inside that room, it's a blond man, and the other is a woman with white hair. They are Theresa, Otto, and Amber.

Amber: "After you left the field of battle, Master Siegfried and Madam Cecilia engaged the 2nd Herrscher in combat. The 2nd Herrscher's honkai energy went rampant during the battle. Lethal honkai radiation quickly spread across the whole Siberia. Madam Cecilia asked us to launch the missiles as the situation worsened. She.. sacrificed herself for us. And for Master Y/N, I'm sorry to tell you this but.. he's killed in action."

Theresa looked uneasy hearing all of this.

Theresa: "Enough! Grampa! Is Amber telling me the truth?

Otto answered her calmly while peeling an apple for Theresa.

Otto: "Theresa.. the truth is what people wish to believe in."

Otto hypnotized Theresa with some kind of power that is very similar to Fenghuang Down's power. That makes Theresa believes everything that Otto says. Theresa's eyes looked blank all of a sudden.

Otto: "Schicksal fought the 2nd Herrscher 'alone' with neither ally nor friend. Many of our best valkyries, including Cecilia, fell in battle. But it was worth it for we defended humanity itself."

Otto is offering Theresa to feed her the apple. Theresa eats the apple with no expression on her face.

Otto: "Alright, Amber we'll need to fix this memory segment upon the Siberian Tundra ravaged by our honkai fission missiles." (I shall fabricate a version of history that benefits Schicksal most.)

Otto stands up then he walks out of the room. Amber follows him from behind.

Otto: "I've sequenced and analyzed Kiana's DNA, but I failed to identify the genes or sequences that gave Siegfried his monstrous power. Legends say that The Kaslanas have divine blessings that can save this world, I had always treated it as a myth. But this Siegfried managed to overwhelm the 2nd Herrscher with brute strength in battle, those powers must be inside the Kaslana genome. I just need more time, I shall reveal the secrets soon enough."

Amber: "Lord Otto! Our recovery teams have returned from Siberia. They have secured the herrscher gems and core, they also managed to retrieve Abyss Flower."

Otto: "Good."

Y/N's point of view.

You wake up to find yourself in some place that you've never been before. This place feels so different than any other place you know. There is an ancient-looking tree in the distance, you go there to find someone sitting under the tree. You don't recognize this person at all, you're not even sure if this person is a man or woman.

???: "I've been looking for you, Y/N Schariac, or should I say Y/N L/N."

Y/N: "Who are you?" (Did they just said 'Y/N L/N'?)

The person stands up, then they walk in front of you. The person is looking at you like they're examining you.

???: "Strange, you shouldn't be here yet."

Y/N: "What are you talking about? And who's Y/N L/N?"

???: "Tell me, Warrior. What is it that you fight for?"

Y/N: "Why are you asking me this?"

???: "..."

The person didn't answer, you don't know what to do, so you just answered their question. You clenched your fists tightly before answering the question.