Restart

Previously.

You had a good night rest since quite a while. And when you wake up, someone was already waiting beside your bed.

Otto: *smiles*

Y/N: "Ahh!"

Otto: "Good morning, Y/N."

Y/N: "Morning..." (Why is everyone giving me jump scares lately?)

Otto: "..."

Y/N: "Uhh, why are you here?"

Otto: "Ah, I've been hoping you'd ask me about that."

Y/N: "Of course I'd ask."

Otto: *chuckles* "Okay okay. So, wanna go to St. Freya?"

Y/N: "Theresa's valkyrie school?"

Otto: "Yes."

Present.

You and Otto are flying on Otto's private jet to St. Freya which is founded by none other than Theresa Apocalypse, the one who fought side by side with you in the Second Eruption.

Y/N: "So, what's the plan? What are we gonna tell her?"

Otto: "I'm not gonna talk to her. I'm not coming with you, Y/N."

Y/N: "Why? I thought that we're going to have a talk, the three of us."

Otto: "I'm just here to take you there because I thought that you might want to see her after over 10 years not seeing each other. Besides, I still have some matters to do and I just met Theresa not a long time ago."

Y/N: "Yeah, you didn't let me see her back then."

Otto: "I know, sorry. I wasn't ready for what might happen if she met you. But now, I'm ready."

Y/N: *nods* "Okay then, I can go talk to her myself. But what's the plan? What should I tell her?"

Otto: "There is no plan. Just tell her what you have to."

Y/N: "Are you serious? What if she hates you when she learns the truth?"

Otto: "I told you, I'm ready now. Whatever you're gonna tell her and whatever her reaction is, I'm ready for it, Y/N."

Y/N: (He looks so serious about it.) "If you're sure about it, then I'll do it."

Otto: *nods* "Thanks. If there's anything you need like food, water, or a place to sleep, just ask her."

Y/N: "Wait, you're talking like I'll be staying there for a long time."

Otto: "That's because you are going to do exactly that."

Y/N: "What? I'm not coming back to HQ?"

Otto: "I'm sure you'll like it better there, besides, she'll be happy if you stay there. She needs a friend who can understand how she feels and that friend is none other than you."

Y/N: (He's right though. She must be really dejected after the war, she's been alone for a long time. She didn't know that me and the others are still alive.)

Otto: "So, will you do it?"

Y/N: *sighs* "Okay, I'll stay there. For her, not you."

Otto: "Thank you."

Y/N: "Yeah, whatever."

Otto: *chuckles* "Look, we're finally here. St. Freya Academy."

The plane lands perfectly on the landing pad and then you got out of the plane. Otto is still inside while waving his hand at you.