Agony

She handed you a small monitor which shows your back and there's something new that doesn't normally appear on your back.

Y/N: "That's.. a stigmata? How?" (And it feels so.. familiar.)

Sirin: "Yes. It seems like you've developed a natural stigmata, Y/N."

Y/N: "But how? Is that even possible?"

Sirin: "Honestly, I'm not sure either. Usually, stigma are born with the person who carries it. And in some.. unfortunate cases, people are able to develop a stigmata when they're 'forced' to adapt to Honkai Energy."

Y/N: (That's what happened to Sirin and the other children back in the Babylon Lab. They infected children with Honkai Energy to force them to awake their stigmata. And the ones who failed to do that either died or became zombies.)

Sirin: "And there are also Artificial Stigma. Artificial Stigma are what you'll see in most of Schicksal Valkyries."

Y/N: "But the question remains. How did I just awake a random natural stigmata."

Sirin: "Yeah, I wonder about that too. It's odd, it almost feels like a miracle.. a gift. Are you sure that it really is a random thing?"

Once you heard the word 'gift' came out of her mouth, your head suddenly filled with memories. It was the memories of the moments before you awakened from coma.

Y/N: (I feel really dizzy.) "Ugh.."

Sirin: "Y/N, are you alright?"

Y/N: "My memories.. they are coming back."

Sirin: "This soon? Are you okay? Does it hurt?"

After a while, the dizziness in your head has finally gone.

Y/N: *sighs* "I'm fine.. for now."

Sirin: "So.. is there anything important you want to tell me?"

Y/N: "It's.. Kallen."

Sirin: "Kallen?"

Y/N: "Before she.. left, she said that she has a gift for me. And with that gift, I was able to unseal the gate that seperates me and Rin."

Sirin: "So you're saying that this Stigmata is her gift?"

Y/N: "Yes. I'm sure- no, I know that this is her gift."

Sirin: (That explains everything.) "And Rin.. is it the Herrscher's name?"

Y/N: "Yeah, that's her name. She's just a girl, but she had an.. unfortunate tragedy."

Sirin: "I am sorry, Y/N."

Y/N: "For what?"

Sirin: "I'm sorry for what you've been through. You've done all you could but.. you lost her again. I'm sorry that you have to lose Kallen.. again."