Second Eruption V

Previously

The honkai radiation that was all over your body are now disappearing slowly, you feel your power again, your lost power. You can control honkai energy much better now. You grip your blade firmly on your hand. Using your power, you transferred all the honkai radiation on your body to your blade. The process turns your blade into a new form.

 The process turns your blade into a new form

12th Divine Key: Jizo Mitama

Y/N: (My blade feels very more powerful than before. What is this form?)

You get into your stance, ready to strike Assaka with your newfound power and weapon.

Y/N: "Let's do this." (Kallen, I still remember you. I didn't forget you this time. I will still keep my promise to you, I'll find a way for us to be together again. Wait for me, Kallen. And thank you.)

Presently

Before you strike, you pay close attention to Assaka and you notice something. There are cracks on both of its arms, meaning that the shield has been broken by the blast that was unleashed from the main cannon.

Y/N: "This is my chance! (I'll strike that bitch with all I have, I have to make sure it's dead this time.)"

You concentrate on all the honkai energy that resides within you, then you focused the energy on your arms. You grip your blade firmly then you dash at Assaka with full force and speed with one thing in mind. 'I have to kill it with this single strike.' As soon as you reach Assaka, you slashed it with your blade, cutting it in half before it turns to dusts.

' As soon as you reach Assaka, you slashed it with your blade, cutting it in half before it turns to dusts

You are shocked by how much power you have.

Y/N: (I knew Assaka is in weakened state, but still. I can't believe I just cut it in half.)

You sheathed your blade back in its place. That strike was taking a lot of your energy, you feel dizzy then you passed out on the ground. Just like what happened before, you open your eyes to see that you are in the white void place again but this time you're not here because you're dead.

Y/N: "What.. happened? Huh.. I'm in this place again."

You try to recall what just happened, after a while you finally remember about the event where you killed Assaka.