Agony II

Sirin: "Y/N... Uncle Siegfried was taken away by a mysterious group, and.. Aunt Cecilia has went missing."

You're shocked to hear about this. You expected that something like this would happen but you didn't expect it to happen this soon.

Y/N: (Sis.. Siegfried... I just hope that the both of you are safe.)

And another thing you worried about the most is Kiana. You don't know how to tell her about this, you're not even sure whether to tell her or not.

Sirin: "Y/N..."

Sirin looked at you worriedly.

Y/N: "I-I'm okay, Sirin. I'm just.. shocked."

Sirin: "I'm... sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I was waiting until you're fully recovered. I'm just... worried that you would do something reckless if I told you sooner."

Y/N: "...I understand, Sirin."

Sirin: "Please don't go, not until you're back to your fit condition."

Y/N: "I won't, I've promised haven't I?"

Sirin: "Thank you, Y/N."

Y/N: "Sirin..."

Sirin: "Yes?"

Y/N: "Tell me how it happened, tell me... everything."

Sirin looked at you worriedly.

Sirin: "Are you sure you want to hear it now?"

Y/N: "Yeah, I'm sure. I need to know."

Sirin: "Alright, Y/N."

You nodded at her as you wait for her to explain.

Sirin: "It all happened so sudden, none of us expected it."

A few months ago, North American Anti-Entropy Base.

Siegfried: "So, how long can my body keep up?"

Siegfried was talking to a man who was holding a medical note in front of him.

Ryoma: "ICHOR infection is still under critical threshold. There's no need for you to worry, Mr. Kaslana."

Siegfried was sitting in a medical bed as he looked at his right hand, which was covered with Honkai infection.

Siegfried: "I'll tell you the obvious. The ICHOR suppressants that I was taking aren't working anymore. The mess that I got myself into during the 2nd Honkai War seems to be getting worse."

Ryoma: "Our professors will find an alternate cure for you. I'd advise you to rest here and let your body recover."

Siegfried: "I'm forced to take a break right when my baby doll needs me most. My life just keeps getting worse."

Ryoma: "Y/N is there, you should trust him more."

Siegfried: "I know. I just can't help but feel worried, his last report mentioned that there's a high chance of Honkai Eruption happening in Nagazora. My baby doll is there."

Ryoma: "My daughter is there too."

Siegfried looked at Ryoma with a flat but somehow judging face.

Ryoma: "Don't look at me like that."

Siegfried: "You don't even look worried."

Ryoma: "Being worried about something we can't control won't help us in any way. We should just focus on something we can do."

Siegfried stayed silent for a while after hearing Ryoma's answer.

Siegfried: "Hmm. I guess you're right." (Y/N is going to keep her safe, I'm sure of it.)