Chapter 1: Why Did You Come?

I had gone with Kiro to put an end to him chasing me. I knew it was the right thing to do. What I didn't know was that my team followed us.

"Foolish of you to follow me and your precious teammate." Kiro said.

"I'm not leaving her behind!" Obito shouted.

"What is wrong with you, Obito. Why did you follow us?" I yelled.

"I said it once, and I'll say it again, I love you, and I will protect you, Mikari, no matter the consequences. I've loved you ever since I first saw you, and I don't care if I die protecting what or who I love."

"Oh, how touching." Again with the fake sickly sweet voice, I've always hated that about Kiro. "You don't get her back until she's dead!"

"YEAH RIGHT!!" I shouted and broke from his grip. I used my electric chakra to break out of the ropes. Obito followed on his own terms because he loves me, but I have always loved him back in an unexplainable way and I'm going to show that by making sure he doesn't get involved in this fight. The others soon came to help and only found that I was keeping Kiro company by sparring with him.

~A/N
For those of you who don't know what sparring is, it's a name for fighting.~

"Mikari, what are you doing? You could hurt yourself!" Rin called.

"Obito and I said that we loved each other and I'm showing how much I care by keeping him out of this fight!" I yelled back. "And you guys have to stay out of this too..."