Chapter 5: The Bond We Have

I'm not sure how to say this, but I think that I have been in the wrong place the entire time I was in Konoha, because I have been in the loop and I will be unable to save the people I love. The only thing that I can see is that the bond with the people who live in this village, those I know anyway, it's a very strong bond.

Obito never had left my side and I don't think he will ever be able to. I love him and he said he loves me a lot more than he shows the same goes for me with him.

"Hey, Mika, how are you doing?"

"I'm good, but I was wondering if you wanted to um I don't know, if you want to go to the forest with me I mean you don't have to it doesn't matter if you want to or not. Oh never mind."

"No I'll go with you don't worry about it, Mikari, going to the woods would be great especially if you're with me. I love you, you know that right? I don't have to say that anymore, because I can just do this..." He was going to be a great person one day, we were kissing for only the third time in our ten months of dating. Surprising I know most couples would have done it countless times.

"Obito, you know that we have only kissed three times in ten months. I think we should kiss more than that, don't you? I love you so much, for giving me this chance."

"I love you too, Mika. You're my little Birdie, I love you, too."