Chapter 8: Please Don't Die Part 2

(Song is Live Long Enough To Become The Hero)

We set out to begin and I could see that Obito was a bit worried. "Obito... hey, you ok?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah... I just want to make sure you're safe."

"Well aren't you just sweet? Obito I'll be fine. Pay attention to the mission at hand ok? We need to destroy the bridge.

"I know, I know... but you're important to me. You've been hurt before and I don't want you to get hurt again... or worse..."

"Obito!" Rin called. "Don't say something like that."

"Sorry..."

"Obito, I'll be fine." I assured.

"I hope so..." He mumbled.

~Time Skip~

"I see her." I whispered.

"So do I." Kakashi and Obito whispered in sync.

We entered the cave carefully and released the genjutsu on Rin. When that was done we turned to leave but the enemy was behind us.

"Well, well, someone was dumb enough to send brats to fight for them."

"Seems that way."

Third Person P.O.V.

They fought and one of the two enemy used a rock jutsu to force a cave in and trap or kill Team 7 with the boulders. Obito pulled Kakashi out of the path of a boulder and barely jumped out of the way himself before it fell. When the smoke and dust cleared they all saw that Mikari was nowhere to be found, what they thought was that she'd been crushed. What they didn't know was that she was trapped in a small openless cave and couldn't be heard where she was. She cried for help but got no response...