Chapter 3: Can I Still Love You?

I ran around trying to get away from Obito. He'd been following me all day.

"Mika, stop! Come on, this isn't the girl I fell in love with, you can't just run away. Mikari!!"

I stopped. Everything stood still, how can he still love me when I keep pulling us apart.

"Got 'cha!" Obito said softly, putting his arms around me.

"But, how, Obito. How do you still love me like this after what I've put you through?"

"Because I know how to look past all of that."

"But how, Obito. How can I still love you after what I put you through? I ask myself that every morning and I find no answer when I come home again. What am I going to do Obito I-"

"Shhh, don't speak, just listen. When I met you I just knew that you were meant for me, and I don't care what you say about that, because that one time we kissed, I could feel a spark. Mikari, everyday that we're around each other, touching each other, I feel that same spark."

"How do you know it's not a warning to stay away from me, Obtio?"

"Because when I'm being warned of danger, I hear a small voice telling me to keep you safe, and it feels nothing like that spark. I really do love you, Mika, I really do."

"I know, and I guess I can't argue with the fact that I love you too, Obito Uchiha."

"Now that I have you forever, you can never argue with that, Mikari Achima."

I love you, Obito Uchiha 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara