➵Sadistic Father Figure?➵

Chapter 14
"New transfer teacher!"

M/R's pov

Currently we were all in the courtyard training area. Karasuma had called us all here for a reason that none of us were aware of. I was sat next to Nagisa, my only other friend. Miserable isn't it?

What? Not like you have any friends if your pass-time is reading this book.

"We've been sitting here for almost 10 minutes, why isn't he out yet?" Nagisa whispered to me, to which I shrugged. I didn't know either, Nii-San really doesn't tell me anything despite seeing me as a little brother. That isn't very family like, is it?

(Cue Dom Toretto music)

Slowly we heard the dragging of a bag, our eyes glancing up to meet the sight of a plump man carrying multiple bags.

Wait, I recognise this guy.

Nii-San walked towards us and introduced him. "This is Akira Takaoka, your new Physical Ed teacher. He's worked with me in the military field before, he should be able to teach you the basics of assassination." He explained, crossing his arms and looking over at his old colleague.

Takaoka introduced himself as the class' new 'daddy' figure, opening and taking out whatever was in the bags he was carrying which turned out to be various and vast amounts of food and treats. I didn't see this as suspicious as I first thought he'd be.

I shared a glance with our former PE stand in, arching a brow. He gave me a dismissal hand gesture, telling me that it was okay. I nodded and looked back at Takaoka.

It went well for the first few minutes as he shared out treats. Koro-Sensei came by and drooled over the sight of delicious chocolate eclairs and glazed, sprinkled donuts.

Well, that was until he showed us our new school schedule. We had 10 periods of school and all our normal classes were replaced with PE. That'd be absolute torture!

My classmates all shared a glance to one another, the same look of concern on their faces. They also clearly didn't like this idea very much either. Maehara stood up and went over to him to share a piece of his mind,

"This is ridiculous! First of all man, this is school, we have to think of our other subjects too - "

Yet before he could finish his sentence, Takaoka took him by the hair and kneed him in the stomach. Our blood ran cold as Maehara let out a coughing fit and fell to the ground, clenching his stomach.

"Rule number 1, we don't do 'can't'." Takaoka began, smirking as he looked down at the child he had just injured. "Rule number 2, we're a family and I'm the dad. So whatever I say goes."

I got up onto my feet and stumbled towards Maehara, holding him close and asking if he was okay. I slipped my gun down my sleeve and into my gun, gripping onto it and pointing it at the teacher - though he seemed to have seen it coming and slapped my gun down to the ground.

"Show me a family where the dad ain't in charge, and I'll show you a family in crisis." He looked down at me, clear bloodlust and violence emitting from his gaze. "So watch your actions, little military boy."

Karma wasn't in today - if he were he would've spoken his mind. I couldn't do anything, in case he uses my action consequences against my peers. My teeth grit in frustration as I didn't know what to do.