CHAPTER NINETEEN

"It was a whole new world for me. A world I wanted to neither leave nor lose. Ever!"- Isma Taib.

The company's cafeteria.

The company's ROOFTOP cafeteria to be much more specific.

A place that fell not even a tiny winy bit short of what could be considered to be an exotic five star restaurant.

To say that Isma was in absolute awe of the place the very second her eyes fell on it, would be a complete and utter understatement.

I mean how?

Just how could this place be the cafeteria?

Taking a small step in, she took an even bigger step out.

A step in followed by another step out.

Wait...

Was she even in the right place to begin with?

Feeling nothing but greatly unsure and just when she had fully convinced herself that she was definitely in the wrong place and that she should quickly leave, she heard her name being called out in the most excited manner ever...

"Miss Taiiiiiiiiibbbbbbbbb!"

It was the guy from the reception!

Her face immediately lit up with brightness way brighter than that of the sun and a small smile couldn't help but purse her lips the very second he gestured for her to come join him at his table.

Her small smile soon turned into a very much large one and she literally fell short of words when he out of utmost courtesy, quickly stood up and pulled her out a chair.

No one and I mean no one had ever done this sort of thing for her...

Most especially a man!

Well, that indeed would have been nothing but her honest truth just right up until yesterday and just right up until when her path had finally come to cross with that of Hisham Hosseini's! – The Personal Assistant!

Yeah! Yeah!

She very much meant the CEO!

He always...

Regardless of when...

Regardless of where...

Regardless of what...

Never ever hesitated even in the slightest bit, to hold open doors for her.

That!

That's what mattered and meant the most to her.

That, was exactly what she had been greatly and continuously yearning for pretty much all her life.

The small things!

The very much small things!

Things like...

Love!

Pure and selfless love.

Things like...

Respect!

Hard, self-earned respect and not just respect for the sake of it.

Things like...

Protection!

Even if it was just but a sense of it.

Things like...

Equality!

The truest meaning of it.