CHAPTER TWENTY ONE ( PART FOUR)

SINCE I AM UPDATING AFTER A YEAR, I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO RE- READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS TO UNDERSTAND THIS ONE.

I AM SORRY ABOUT THIS!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

Continuation...

MATURE AND SENSITIVE CONTENT!

Freedom!

Just one word!

Just one word that could mean so very much!

For Isma, it just merely meant, the end of a much torturous dinner.

Wishing to rather be even in the blazing fire of hell than to see her fiancé off, and as her sisters cleared up the kitchen, Isma just but stood by the front door along with her parents, very much emotionlessly; almost like a statue and as soon as she saw the much awaited golden opportunity, she did not waste even a single second in firmly saying...

"Goodbye, Yusuf!"

"Goodbye, Isma! See you pretty soon?"

No! Never! Or yes...maybe...in HELL!

Her choice of silence for a reply cried out loudly enough to be heard but as per usual, it only but fell on the very much self-chosen, the deaf, the dumb and the blind!

Intentionally locking her eyes with Yusuf's, Isma stared hard at him for a good whole minute or two; only and only so that he could see the immense look of triumph that clearly lay visible within just but the surface of her eyes but what she absolutely failed to see, as he stared back at her even harder, was the way too open challenge that lay within his.

Looking away only and only because he made her feel extremely uncomfortable and that too in almost every possible way, she very much impatiently waited for the next ten whole minutes or so; but upon seeing Yusuf try to make the smallest of smallest small talks, just so as not to make a point to leave; and of course not at all being able to take it any longer, she meekly turned to her father and asked...

"Dad, I have to go to work much early tomorrow. If you could please excuse me, I..."

Not giving her even a single moments chance to at least finish what she was trying to say, Karim wasted not even a split of a mere second to immediately hiss out...

"We MEN also have to go to work early tomorrow! I do! Yusuf does..."

"What in the world makes you so special?"

Tears stained her eyes at his answer or rather question and all she did was to simply stare down at her feet as she meekly shook her head in reply.

Special?

No! She was not special!

Absolutely not!

She did not even want to be!

Rather she was just but deserving!

Very much deserving!

So she had been told!

FLASHBACK...

Isma very much nervously knocked on the CEO's office huge glass door only for a huge wave of relief to instantly surge through her the very second she noticed that the room's only occupant was Hussein Hosseini.

The real CEO!

Well, for her at least!

Looking up from his laptop, Hussein nodded for her to come in, gestured for her to take a seat and with the warmest smile ever on his face, he said...