Chapter 7

Ambrossio

I touch the side of her cheek feeling something stir in me at her closeness.So soft. When I got all the information that I needed from Leonardo I put my plan into place to leave with her as soon as possible.

Earlier in the evening

I wrinkle my nose in disgust at the grown man who knew the consequences pissing himself. He mumbles something through his gag and I ignore him.
"Ralph don't start begging now. You didn't think that we would find out?"
He cries harder as he shakes.I grow tired and send two punches to his jaw.

"Shut the fuck up!"

I'm blinded by my demon slowly possessing me. I punch him repeatedly until I hear a crack. I definitely broke his jaw. He groans on the verge of passing it out.
"Shh, now stay with me.I want you present for this. "
I walk to the table where my men laid out my tools. I stare at my carving tools deciding that I'll save those for last. I choose my hunting knife and twist it between my fingers as I step towards him.He tries to get away why rocking the chair.

"Hold the fucking chair!"
My men walk over and holds Ralph and the chair in place.
"Let's get rid of these sticky fingers."
I grasp his hand and start cutting off each finger from the joint. He howls in pain. As he's about to pass out I smack him to wake him up. On finger ten he's out cold.

"piccola puttana (little bitch).Mateo give him the drug to wake his ass up."
He moves to the bag and places it under his nose. He wakes up scream at his missing fingers.
"Welcome back.Move him to the table and pass my tools."

Time passes as I use my carving tools making deep incisions and removing chunks of skin from his body. By now I'm covered by blood from cutting through arteries. A few of my men got sick from the sight and had to leave the room.

"Ambrossio.Ambrossio."

I keep my focus on Ralph as his whimpers start getting lower.

"Ambrossio I have the file."

That pulls me from my spell and I turn to see Leonardo. He looks pale from the scene before him I'm bloody and laying on the table is the carved up version of what used to be Ralph. He steps back slightly as I walk towards him with my hand extended.
I open the file and start reading about my new toy.

Name: Jenelle Jameson
Age:23
Parent: Cynthia & Vincent Jameson (deceased)
Education: Bachelors in Business Management

It goes on to tell me that she's a millionaire because of her inheritance. And she's also a chief stakeholder in her parents' company. No wonder she didn't look at me with dollar signs in her eyes. She's already rich. She's diagnosed with Avoidant Personality disorder. So she's a loner? nobody will miss her. That saves me a lot of work.I can't have someone running to the media that she's missing causing more work on my end.

I close the folder, now thinking of an easy plan to kill two birds with one stone.
"Leonardo, Jenelle is smart so I will need to get her without causing any noise on our end especially within this hotel. Contact her friends and tell them we're inviting them and her out. She's protective of them so she'll follow them."

He groans but I ignore him, If I have to tolerate those annoying bitches to get to her I will. I turn to go to Ralph to continue my masterpiece but he's already dead from blood loss.Shit I had one more incision.

"Clean this shit up!"

I walk to the staff elevator so no one will see me covered in blood. The maids inside stare at me in a horror before looking away. They know who we are and they signed a clause to not say a word about anything they've seen or heard because they'll not only lose their job they'll lose their lives.